PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Keyless remote button

brodee
12-23-2005, 05:13 PM
I need one of the square 3 button remotes. Doesn't matter if it has a chip in it but it needs to not be broken where the ring goes on it.

Thanks

Russell
12-23-2005, 06:03 PM
However, I see a wide range in prices, especially the remotes with the ring broken out.

If yours is broken, why not try to repair with some sort of glue/plastic, silicon or epoxy etc. I think it could be made to work. Just need to think it out a bit.

brodee
12-23-2005, 06:10 PM
However, I see a wide range in prices, especially the remotes with the ring broken out.

If yours is broken, why not try to repair with some sort of glue/plastic, silicon or epoxy etc. I think it could be made to work. Just need to think it out a bit.
THanks Russell. I know all about ebay, I bought the one I have now on there. The only ones on there now are in an ebay store and he's high. Also I would rather buy from someone on here.

As for fixing it, I would do that except when it broke the piece is actually missing. I'm sure I could rig something up with a piece of plastic and some glue, etc. but I'd rather just get a nice good one to give to the guy buying my car.

Russell
12-23-2005, 06:14 PM
I see where you are coming from.

FYI I am also looking for a good solid remote. I have two now and would like a third one.

THanks Russell. I know all about ebay, I bought the one I have now on there. The only ones on there now are in an ebay store and he's high. Also I would rather buy from someone on here.

As for fixing it, I would do that except when it broke the piece is actually missing. I'm sure I could rig something up with a piece of plastic and some glue, etc. but I'd rather just get a nice good one to give to the guy buying my car.