PDA

View Full Version : The Roundel

YODA II
12-22-2005, 10:57 AM
--Hmmmm, ah banned I am,umhmm, The force I used to come back one last time,mmmm. Teach I do and respond,ahhh, foolish questions get foolish answers. many wish not to have my knowledge,mmmahhhh rather you would help someone with grease on wheel, or key bought on e-bay.mmmmm help Yoda you will, hmmmm understand one thing. Viewed by many is the Roundel.hmmm A different variety drivers they are,hmmm. Respect the product and performance some they do,hmmm ahhhhm, others find status and are the many.hmmmm. Yoda has seen the many are here..banned for helping...hmmm- in a bunch panties they were, Yoda has upset the status.hmmm aahhh.Remember this i hope you will, hmmm other see the roundel and presume you are one of the many status seekers hmmm your actions can define hmmmm who you are. nose in the air most will keep,over a car will keep obsessing...hmmm ahhh.Yoda will go now hmmmahh back to my swamp many light years away,hmmm there Yoda is employed at a BMW dealership hmmmm, ahhh
tell you i must and remember if you will... ahhmmm ahh I have seen the dark side mmmmm it is very strong behind the Roundel.

Jay 535i
12-22-2005, 10:59 AM
I plead with you all to simply not reply. Let this post be the last in this thread, save for any other jibberish Yoda wishes to add. He'll be wasting his time, cuz we won't read it, right? (rhetorical question -- don't reply!)