PDA

View Full Version : OT: Should Jeff Change His Sig Picture To Him Choking His Chicken

dacoyote
12-21-2005, 02:20 PM
This is the vote to have Jeff change his sig picture to the famous "choking his chicken" picture till the 2nd of Jan 2006.

bullyd
12-21-2005, 02:31 PM
dacoyote, you are a sick, sick, man
all i can say is id rather he had a french car as a sig pic than that, and the thought of seeing another f-word car makes me heave!

dacoyote
12-21-2005, 02:37 PM
dacoyote, you are a sick, sick, man
all i can say is id rather he had a french car as a sig pic than that, and the thought of seeing another f-word car makes me heave!

LOL... sick and unstable man I am.... Look at who I hang out with on the board... (Namely Jeff)

632 Regal
12-21-2005, 04:52 PM
that would truely offend those that havent been offended as of yet.

Gayle
12-21-2005, 06:17 PM
Charles--it was not that long ago that you where telling Winfred he should get a gold medal for chokin his chicken and Winfred was referring to it as exercise. I started thinking it was more of that guy slang that I am unfamiliar with.

More "choke the chicken" talk from Charles (http://www.bimmer.info/forum/showthread.php?t=16738&page=2&highlight=chicken)

If that meant what I thought it meant after those posts, I definitely do not want a picture of Jeff choking his chicken.

And not to be super nit picky or anything, but the last picture of Jeff and the chicken, I don't think that chicken was choked. Consider yourself warned that this thread came with the label "Do Not Open" and "Not Work Safe" and "Not Kid Safe"

Jeff the Chicken Assassin (http://www.bimmer.info/forum/showthread.php?t=13407&highlight=chicken)

632 Regal
12-21-2005, 06:36 PM
That should create a few more vegetarians...

dacoyote
12-21-2005, 07:23 PM
...if that meant what I thought it meant after those posts, I definitely do not want a picture of Jeff choking his chicken.

Try google "chokin his chicken" ... the first result is well.. what I saying Jeff does... or at least what his women keeps him from having to do...

...And not to be super nit picky or anything, but the last picture of Jeff ....

True... he is not choking the chicken in that last picture... but the voting shows that yes is in the lead.

dacoyote
12-21-2005, 07:27 PM
That should create a few more vegetarians...

I have never understood that.... once you get past the fact you are in the picture....it a fact of where our food comes from... where do people thing the chickens in the store come from.... Do they thing Jesus himself just miracles them into being all packed and everything.

Gayle
12-21-2005, 07:42 PM
Try google "chokin his chicken" ... the first result is well..

This place is always an education for me.

Charles, why do you bring up Jeff and the chicken so regularly?

dacoyote
12-21-2005, 07:48 PM
This place is always an education for me.

Charles, why do you bring up Jeff and the chicken so regularly?

I knew I should have took bets on how long it would have been till that question came up....

It prop has to do something with how guys still think fart jokes are funny....

Gayle
12-21-2005, 07:53 PM
I knew I should have took bets on how long it would have been till that question came up....

It prop has to do something with how guys still think fart jokes are funny....

Oh of course.... That explains it. And of course I am incapable of understanding cause women just don't understand why guys think elimination jokes are funny. You can probably use that as a generic explanation for anything you don't want me to understand. The fart joke explanation:D

dacoyote
12-21-2005, 08:03 PM
LOL.....

it's more called how to I keep from writing a 27 page novel.....

Gayle
12-21-2005, 08:26 PM
... but the voting shows that yes is in the lead.

Actually yes is tied with WTF.

Why did you make it a poll that you can't see who voted for what? I will admit that I voted no.

mattyb
12-21-2005, 08:34 PM
problem though is that carrots and other root vegetables dont scream and bleed when u cut their heads off

mattyb
12-21-2005, 08:36 PM
come ooooooooooooooooooooon its gotta be yes!

632 Regal
12-21-2005, 08:43 PM
C'mon people, if someone narked to Ed for the $lut word I would probably get banned for putting any of them in my sig. Just save them as screen savers or something.
come ooooooooooooooooooooon its gotta be yes!

Gayle
12-21-2005, 08:54 PM
C'mon people, if someone narked to Ed for the $lut word I would probably get banned for putting any of them in my sig. Just save them as screen savers or something.

Right--I am sure that everyone is lining up to be the first to nark on you.

So Mattyb--is this a binding vote? If it comes out yes, Jeff is obligated and bound to use the chicken assassin picture? For how long?

632 Regal
12-21-2005, 09:02 PM
umm Gayle? How bout you clear this with Ed before I do anything that I might regret...hmm....are you trying to get me off here for the Holiday Weeks?

Gayle
12-21-2005, 09:17 PM
umm Gayle? How bout you clear this with Ed before I do anything that I might regret...hmm....are you trying to get me off here for the Holiday Weeks?

I am not the one who started the poll and I did vote no. I think clearing it with Ed would be Charles' job.

Besides, I really have never noticed anyone making you do anything you didn't want to do. Where did this law abiding Jeff come from? I suspect bodysnatchers.

And besides that, the total mandate for yes is 3 people. Probably you, Charles, and Darth.

632 Regal
12-21-2005, 10:10 PM
I just cant imagine what new people just surfing through before joining are thinking about this thread.

Gayle
12-21-2005, 10:15 PM
I just cant imagine what new people just surfing through before joining are thinking about this thread.

You got 4 more votes for yes in the last 2 hours. Probably noobs.

angrypancake
12-21-2005, 10:29 PM
I voted yes. Well, then again I am pretty noobish

dacoyote
12-22-2005, 08:10 AM
problem though is that carrots and other root vegetables dont scream and bleed when u cut their heads off

Like how rabbits scream... even more so when you miss the back of thier necks the first time you hit them....

dacoyote
12-22-2005, 08:11 AM
I am not the one who started the poll and I did vote no. I think clearing it with Ed would be Charles' job.

Besides, I really have never noticed anyone making you do anything you didn't want to do. Where did this law abiding Jeff come from? I suspect bodysnatchers.

And besides that, the total mandate for yes is 3 people. Probably you, Charles, and Darth.

Let me ask Ed....

dacoyote
12-22-2005, 08:16 AM
Actually yes is tied with WTF.

Why did you make it a poll that you can't see who voted for what? I will admit that I voted no.

I didn't realize that you had to allow it till it was already posted....

As you can guess I voted yes...

dacoyote
12-22-2005, 08:17 AM
I voted yes. Well, then again I am pretty noobish

Thank you for your yes vote...

dacoyote
12-22-2005, 08:18 AM
Yes is in the lead.... even more yes votes then NO and WTF.....

I think we know what the crowd wants... now just a rulling from Ed...

632 Regal
12-22-2005, 08:36 AM
I still dont want that in my sig...holidays...new people...they WILL be thinking WTF. lol funny thought tho.

Yes is in the lead.... even more yes votes then NO and WTF.....

I think we know what the crowd wants... now just a rulling from Ed...

dacoyote
12-22-2005, 08:44 AM
I still dont want that in my sig...holidays...new people...they WILL be thinking WTF. lol funny thought tho.

Come on man... the people have voted.....

If it wasn't for all the people... who would we pick on?

mattyb
12-22-2005, 12:54 PM
damn right. otherwise the carrot gets it