PDA

View Full Version : Christmas message

old bob
12-20-2005, 05:52 PM
I hope you all have a very happy Christmas and a prosperous New Year
Drive carefully and enjoy yourselves.
Thanks for your help during the year.
Hopefully this old codger will be able to post a photo of "The Car" during this break

GJPinAU
12-20-2005, 05:59 PM
Merry Christmas Bob,
All the best to you and yours.
regards, Greg

632 Regal
12-20-2005, 06:04 PM
take care Bob...theres no such thing as old anyways!
Have a great holiday!

Dave M
12-20-2005, 06:38 PM
Thanks all for another great year of posting.

Just finished decaratin my tree. Now I'm off to bed to dream of plums and crap.

Dave M

Alexlind123
12-20-2005, 08:46 PM
Merry Christmas.

Zeuk in Oz
12-20-2005, 10:18 PM
Merry Christmas !

And for those in Oz, hope you can find somewhere out of the heat - 40C today and the same forecast for Friday and Saturday ! (104 F).

Just as well Santa's sleigh has air conditioning ! :D

Kakaire
12-21-2005, 12:16 AM
Happy Holidays to you all and better new year.. and this time fulfill your 2006 resolutions and takecare of them E34's.

bullyd
12-21-2005, 03:42 AM
i hope santas got his LARGE delivery bag out so he can bring me my M5:D
as long as its not parked under the tree when i get up:p
merry christmas and a wonderful new year to everyone on .info

wingman
12-21-2005, 04:17 AM
OZ members: I hope you find yourself by a pool or by the beach with a cold tinny and some good friends. I'm praying for 4"-6" southerly swell and no crowd in the break. Cheers to you all!!!

Northern hemisphere members-I've never seen a white Christmas and deep down I'm jealous...All the best to you.

dacoyote
12-21-2005, 06:13 AM
Merry Christmas

BobHarris
12-21-2005, 03:48 PM
Thanks all for another great year of posting.

Just finished decaratin my tree. Now I'm off to bed to dream of plums and crap.

Dave M

Dave

Why would you want to dream of crap?:D

But seriously

Happy Christmas and a splendid New Year to everyone.

All the best

Bob

Gayle
12-22-2005, 09:36 PM
All you wonderful e34 owners and great people of this community (and especially you Bill R with your full mailbox)

Hope you have a most special holiday whatever you celebrate.

Gayle

angrypancake
12-22-2005, 10:54 PM
OZ members: I hope you find yourself by a pool or by the beach with a cold tinny and some good friends. I'm praying for 4"-6" southerly swell and no crowd in the break. Cheers to you all!!!

Northern hemisphere members-I've never seen a white Christmas and deep down I'm jealous...All the best to you.

After spending the last week in SoCal learning how to surf and within 3 days making 3-5' waves my bitch, flying back to single digits Farenheit and a white Christmas is not my cup of tea. I hope Santa gets me a wetsuit and a short board. Oh well. Merry Christmakkuh and Kwanzaa to all, hope it's all safe, and not too much eggnog if you're driving.

TheDuke
12-23-2005, 07:47 AM
Merry Christmas to everyone, hope that the old red fat men brings to you gus/gals anything you desire. Have fun on new years.

SharkmanBMW
12-23-2005, 11:27 AM
Happy holidays to everyone wherever you are...

I am under a foot of fluffy snow, so my new 330Xi is coming in handy!!!

Be careful and take care of yourselves and your families... enjoy your time off with them!

My father was hit by a car and broke a knee on Monday, (idiot punk was speeding and lost control) so I will be with my parents soothing his pain for the holidays.
He has 8 weeks of resting to do, unlike his usual winter days of skiing and curling.

So, be extra careful.... I wish you better luck than my family for your holidays!
Chris