PDA

View Full Version : Where to get the Sachs kit

Ted K
12-20-2005, 04:14 PM
I just found out that the Sachs kit I ordered for my 1990 535i from BMA will not arrive until mid to late January. Can you guys suggest any other options?

dacoyote
12-20-2005, 04:38 PM
I just found out that the Sachs kit I ordered for my 1990 535i from BMA will not arrive until mid to late January. Can you guys suggest any other options?

Wait? BMA are good guys.....

Jr ///M5
12-20-2005, 04:53 PM
I remember when the Sachs kit first became available on the market over about 6 years ago. I ordered it from Bekkers, they were the only ones to carry it at the time. The cost was $780 shipped back then. The kit was shipped from Germany and instead of getting it in the 2 week timeframe, I had to wait about 6 weeks. It must be the time of year that it's ordered. Definately worth the wait though. Gives you time to save up for all the other suspension parts that need replacing and do the whole thing at once. I'll never forget how the 535 was transformed after installing the kit with all new control arms and steering linkages along with the rear linkages and dogbones. It took all day to install everything, then took it to BMW for the alignment. I loved it!!

Jr

Incantation
12-20-2005, 08:26 PM
bmw 640 shipped to US .. best deal out there dude BY FAR