PDA

View Full Version : The move is over!!

uscharalph
12-20-2005, 12:10 PM
You guys might have noticed that I haven't been posting much lately (Or mostly likely you didn't). I just moved from a one bedroom apartment in Marina Del Rey to a spacious two bedroom in Long Beach and time has been scarce. The great thing about thhe new place is I get to tuck the BMW into a garage now (I had a carport before). This also allows me more flexibility in working on the car now.

dacoyote
12-20-2005, 12:21 PM
You guys might have noticed that I haven't been posting much lately (Or mostly likely you didn't). I just moved from a one bedroom apartment in Marina Del Rey to a spacious two bedroom in Long Beach and time has been scarce. The great thing about thhe new place is I get to tuck the BMW into a garage now (I had a carport before). This also allows me more flexibility in working on the car now.

Contrats.. Have fun with the garage...

granit_silber
12-20-2005, 01:00 PM
Ralph,

Congrats Man! I was beginning to wonder where you were.
-ashley

mattyb
12-20-2005, 03:52 PM
man I dream about a garage. besta luck

632 Regal
12-20-2005, 04:03 PM
Congratulations Ralph!
Hopefully we can help you through any problems and maintenence you might need to do. one room to two mst mean your moving up in the world, thats great man!

Gayle
12-20-2005, 07:16 PM
I had noticed you had not been posting. Thought maybe you had laryngitis. :p Nah--really I wondered if you had gotten bored with the board. Glad you are back.

By the way, I think angrypancake is hanging with a friend at your old alma mater this week. Just came to mind since we are on the topic of usually vocal people not currently posting.

Ralph--how did the move affect your comute? Do you get to avoid the LAX traffic?

DanDombrowski
12-20-2005, 07:21 PM
Congrats man, feels nice, doesn't it?

I just moved into my 3/2 with a garage, its so nice to just hit the garage door opener and roll out in the morning.

Incantation
12-20-2005, 08:24 PM
Ot

Springfield1952
12-20-2005, 11:39 PM
Moving huh? Well that's a relief! I thought you had just into some kind of voodoo trance state or something waiting for the game on the 4th and sticking pins and stuff into anything you could find that had Texas on it. I've heard some weird things about you Trojans. . . BTW, have you painted the garage Cardinal and Gold yet? Good luck.

Curt.

DanDombrowski
12-21-2005, 05:22 AM
I picked the trojans in our company football pool :)

uscharalph
12-22-2005, 11:12 PM
Here's a couple of pictures with the car tucked in.