PDA

View Full Version : a few pics from Goa, India

MarkD
12-16-2005, 04:57 AM
Hi everyone,

My wife Barbara and I have been in Goa for 2 days now. I uploaded a few pics to my webshots space which you can see here:
http://community.webshots.com/user/markdsylva and look in the Goa 2005 folder.

Bye for now,

Mark

rreimund
12-16-2005, 08:19 AM
Wow.. cool pics..

It looks beautiful.. Was there impact there by the Tsunami last year?

BTW.. I know a guy who's last name is "DaSilva" (close) and he's Portuguese.. so I had a different image of you in my head :D

anyways, enjoy yourselves, and safe trip home.. hopefully you'll have at least 10 orders waiting for you ;) when you get back.

MarkD
12-17-2005, 12:58 PM
Wow.. cool pics..

It looks beautiful.. Was there impact there by the Tsunami last year?

BTW.. I know a guy who's last name is "DaSilva" (close) and he's Portuguese.. so I had a different image of you in my head :D

anyways, enjoy yourselves, and safe trip home.. hopefully you'll have at least 10 orders waiting for you ;) when you get back.

No there was no impact from the Tsumani, also we are on the West coast.

My grandfather changed the surname from DaSilva. There are many people with Portuguese names from the area of Bombay I am from.

I've only sold 2 chips in the last month. I guess everyone is buying the Ebay chips.

I'm at an internet cafe just a one minute walk from the beach where the pictures were taken.

MarkD

hakwuzhere
12-17-2005, 04:44 PM
Hey Mark, thanks for taking some time to speak with me on the phone before you left for your trip. I guess Im one of the two youve sold in the last month. I cant wait to get it installed, course, since its an XMAS gift from Mom, gonna have to wait till the 26th :)

--Bryan Hacker

Booster
12-17-2005, 05:00 PM
Ooohhhh ! Warmth !!:p ..............looks nice Mark.

I'll still be wanting a chip when you get back. I just need to take the time to collect the ECU #'s so we know what we're working with.
Have a great trip !
.................Vinny

Incantation
12-17-2005, 05:05 PM
Ot

Adnan
12-17-2005, 05:32 PM
No there was no impact from the Tsumani, also we are on the East coast.

MarkD

Hey Mark,

East Coast? You are referring to Goa, right?

:-)
Adnan

rreimund
12-18-2005, 09:58 AM
ahh.. that explains it..
Good stuff Mark..

Also, re: the chips.. come on guys!! You've got a little over a week after the holidays to pick up the chip at the sale price.. This is an awesome deal to begin with but factor in the discounts Mark is willing to give for every 10 orders, well.. that's just something we can't pass up. Use some of that leftover holiday money, or gift money to the chip.. I'm sure you won't regret it. I may be new to E34s but I'm not new to chipping cars. :D

You can DO IT! lol :D

MarkD
12-19-2005, 03:48 AM
Hey Mark,

East Coast? You are referring to Goa, right?

:-)
Adnan

It was late when I posted, yes we are on the west side so the Tsumani didn't affect this side.

Mark

Jon K
12-19-2005, 04:23 AM
Ot

Are you serious?

Looks nice there Mark. I hope you're not getting up at 7AM like me to go to work :(