PDA

View Full Version : Idle High

Wtrskigrl
12-14-2005, 02:39 PM
Hi

When at a stop light my bmw just starts reving up to about 3 grand and then will go back down all on it's own. Even at sometimes just driving down the road when I excel and then back off it just stickes there. Weird besides the fact that the darn heater will come on and off when it wants too. I hate taking in my car to have it worked on because it always cost so much.

:)

YODA 1
12-14-2005, 03:06 PM
Hi

When at a stop light my bmw just starts reving up to about 3 grand and then will go back down all on it's own. Even at sometimes just driving down the road when I excel and then back off it just stickes there. Weird besides the fact that the darn heater will come on and off when it wants too. I hate taking in my car to have it worked on because it always cost so much.

:)

----Hmmmm, to drive it does money it costs, use the force i do....levitate to work, you should too....hmmm, ahhhh. heater fan resistor gives truoubles to you, final stage resistor expensive...$180, hmmm

Darth Sidious
12-19-2005, 08:36 AM
----Hmmmm, to drive it does money it costs, use the force i do....levitate to work, you should too....hmmm, ahhhh. heater fan resistor gives truoubles to you, final stage resistor expensive...$180, hmmm

Yoda... don't make me come kick your ass again....