PDA

View Full Version : Wondering what I should do...

Phatty5BMW
12-12-2005, 06:58 PM
Hey guys, Looking for some input. This spring I plan on doin something super nice to the 535i. I got between 1000 and 1500 to spend on the good old e34. The problem is, I'm not sure what to spend it on. I have a lil rust on all 4 doors (good ol shitty door trims) so a possibility to fix all that, possibly lookin to buy rims/tires or to do a manual swap or to do a nice suspension setup. I plan on turboing but unfortunatly I have an auto and would defenitly need the manual swap so I was thinking the spring after next for that. Just wondering what you guys would do to your e34 if you were me. I plan on gettin an E.A.T. chip regardless of the mods but what do you guys would think would be the best choice? I'm undecided and can't make my mind up. Thanks for the input guys!!!!

Pat

Traian
12-12-2005, 07:12 PM
Put it in the bank and wait for stuff to break?

Or invest in a suspension overhaul: new arms, bushings, struts and shocks, springs and sways.

Beez540
12-12-2005, 09:29 PM
Put it in the bank and wait for stuff to break?

Or invest in a suspension overhaul: new arms, bushings, struts and shocks, springs and sways.

indeed

632 Regal
12-12-2005, 09:51 PM
go to the local bar and buy everyone drinks for an hour, youll have tons of friends till you need them...lol

Id vest into the rust fix first, then do maintenence and then probably replace older un updated things such as all the radiator hoses, the fluids and stiff like that...keep the car as long as it will keep you.