PDA

View Full Version : OT: Operation zmuff update

zmuff
12-12-2005, 05:13 PM
Well, I'm already back home from the hospital from a sucessful operation. The doctors are pleased with my progress, me too. I'm up and walking around...I even went shopping with my wife today. I won't be driving my car for a good while though, it rides much too firm for me now. Maybe it's a good time to find somebody that wants to trade it for an e32 750il. I've been wanting one of those for a while now.

I would like to thank each and every one you for your prayers, thoughts, and good wishes. I am positive it has helped. It shows me what a great bunch of folks this group is. :)

Here's a link to a pic of all 19 recently installed staples for the medically curious. You know who you are, I know I'd click on it!
http://www.bimmerboard.com/members/zmuff/original/resize%20operation%20005.bmp

Martin in Bellevue
12-12-2005, 05:17 PM
Isn't surgery recover a valid pass from shopping with the wife?

Good news on the recovery.

632 Regal
12-12-2005, 05:23 PM
I'm glad you made it through so well, whats with the huge hole they bored into you? wow! Looks like it might take a while to all heal up.

Springfield1952
12-12-2005, 06:34 PM
Good to hear things went well. That's going to be some impressive scar when it's all healed. If anyone asks, I'd go for the . . . it happened during a sword fight . . . explaination if I were you :D . Good luck.

Curt.

Phatty5BMW
12-12-2005, 06:49 PM
Hey man glad your doing OK. Looks like that hurt a bit but stay careful and let that stuff heal!!! Hope you feel better!!!