PDA

View Full Version : Where to get the Sachs kit

Ted K
11-30-2005, 11:53 PM
Any one know where to get a Sachs kit for an E34? BMA says maybe by the end of Dec they may have some. Does Sachs have a web site?

shogun
12-01-2005, 12:16 AM
Sachs Kit? What do you want?
Sachs is a large conglomerate, just to name some of the Sachs group companies, ZF, Lemforder, Sachs Automotive, Boge?
Maybe you look here for some more info
http://www.sachs-automotive.com/

Martin in Bellevue
12-01-2005, 12:31 AM
BMA sells the Sachs sport suspension kit. I think it includes Eibach springs & the boge struts.

Scott H
12-01-2005, 12:34 AM
I think they charge a bit more for it.....dunno if they will match a quote from BMA. BMA drop shipped mine a long time ago.

You might want to try calling Maximillian www.bimmer.com

Any one know where to get a Sachs kit for an E34? BMA says maybe by the end of Dec they may have some. Does Sachs have a web site?

Martin in Bellevue
12-01-2005, 12:45 AM
I think they charge a bit more for it.....dunno if they will match a quote from BMA. BMA drop shipped mine a long time ago.

You might want to try calling Maximillian www.bimmer.com
Sure Scotty, alot of places have it. Let's try to support the board a bit, & throw some business at bma.
Douche

uscharalph
12-01-2005, 12:54 AM
Sure Scotty, alot of places have it. Let's try to support the board a bit, & throw some business at bma.
Douche
I use BMA all the time, but they're not connected to this board, right?

liquidtiger720
12-01-2005, 12:56 AM
No, I don't believe so.

Scott H
12-01-2005, 12:59 AM
and I just supported BMA some more for the wagon swap.....My 10k to BMA over the years is plenty-o-support.
Douche-bag

Douche

Jay 535i
12-01-2005, 10:22 AM
I just got mine from BMA and waited 8 weeks for it. But it did eventually show up.

granit_silber
12-01-2005, 11:57 AM
No, I don't believe so.
BMA's not affliated with the board. However, they do offer us a web discount.
When you order using the website enter "DOTINFO" into the coupon code area at checkout. Not sure how much the discount is, I usually call Patrick.
-ashley

Bruno
12-01-2005, 02:13 PM
I just got mine from BMA and waited 8 weeks for it. But it did eventually show up.

I had the same problem (but Jay is very happy now), but it isn't BMA's fault, it would seem that Sach didn't ship the kits when they were suppose to or were out of stock.

I guess that they don't stock much E34 sport kits now.

Jay 535i
12-01-2005, 03:23 PM
I had the same problem (but Jay is very happy now), but it isn't BMA's fault, it would seem that Sach didn't ship the kits when they were suppose to or were out of stock.

I guess that they don't stock much E34 sport kits now.

Yes, Bruno, I certainly am :D

It was worth the wait.