PDA

View Full Version : E.A.T. Ultrachips Christmas Ultrasale!

MarkD
11-29-2005, 03:23 PM
Yes it's that time of year (and I don't call it the Holiday Season with a "Holiday Tree" )

So I'm running the best sale ever!

Details:

E.A.T. Ultrachips CHRISTMAS SALE for BIMMER.INFO members
Prices of $188 for all chips reqularly priced at $199 will be seen when you click "BUY".
SALE ENDS Tuesday January 3, 2006 at 10:00 pm. EST. Please order by December 10 to ensure delivery by Dec 22. 2005
All orders from the USA will be shipped from Ohio via USPS PRIORITY POST. Foreign orders will be shipped on Jan 5, 2006.
Orders received after Dec 15 may not be shipped till after Christmas.

Additionally:

for every 10 chips sold,
- 1 person gets 40% off
- 3 people get 15% off
- 5 people get 10% off
- 1 person gets 5% off (just so that everyone is a winner, even though you win just by owning an EAT chip! )

That's right, everyone wins a discount which will be sent to your PayPal account.
This applies to all orders received by Jan 3, 2006
Winners names will be drawn on January 5th, 2005 by a random process.

And that's not all! An additional $10 from each sale will go to a charity of Ed's choice.

(I can determine which sales come from bimmer.info members as the $188 price is only mentioned on that special page)

I've sent the sale page to Ed so he can either put it on his server (or link to my page) from the EAT chips link that currently exists here.

You can access the page here also: E.A.T. Ultrachips Christmas Ultrasale for BIMMER.INFO members (http://www3.sympatico.ca/mdsylva/eatchips.htm)

Have a great Christmas, I will be out of the country starting Dec. 8 so am mentioning it now.

MarkD

Elekta
11-29-2005, 10:38 PM
so have you made one for a 530iT Euro spec and Sept 92 build date? (basically a 3.0 v8 e32 motor)

Qube
11-29-2005, 10:42 PM
If I put two Ultrachips in my car, will it double the horsepower? :) Thanks for the specials Mark. Now all you need are Powered By E.A.T. stickers.

infinity5
11-30-2005, 01:30 AM
No 530ia chip?

pyro
11-30-2005, 01:37 AM
so wait if we get a major group buy we get discount? or am i reeding it wrong :p

angrypancake
11-30-2005, 01:41 AM
If I put two Ultrachips in my car, will it double the horsepower? :) Thanks for the specials Mark. Now all you need are Powered By E.A.T. stickers.

Should be E.A.T. Me stickers

Strap
11-30-2005, 02:52 AM
:p

I cant wait to get mine, i ve got 2 more guys waiting to buy the .E.A.T chip from you after i show them the results of mine.
Do i get a commision?? j/k

Ps: before it Snows is a joke , Im in Thailand ( it dont snow here) :)

Aussie e34
11-30-2005, 03:38 AM
is there a chip for the 1995 540 6spd's yet?

MarkD
11-30-2005, 07:38 AM
:p

I cant wait to get mine, i ve got 2 more guys waiting to buy the .E.A.T chip from you after i show them the results of mine.
Do i get a commision?? j/k

Ps: before it Snows is a joke , Im in Thailand ( it dont snow here) :)

I send it out yesterday, hopefully it gets there next week. I'll be in India for 3 weeks starting next Thursday, no snow there either!

Mark

MarkD
11-30-2005, 07:41 AM
is there a chip for the 1995 540 6spd's yet?

If you have the 0 261 200 404 DME, there is. If you have the 0 261 203 484 DME (which has EWS-II) I have to read your stock chip first. I will release a generic version for that in Feb 2006. (one where I don't have to read your chip)

MarkD

MarkD
11-30-2005, 07:42 AM
Thanks for the specials Mark. Now all you need are Powered By E.A.T. stickers.

I will have stickers made soon, I just want to decide what to put on them. (such as just text, or a logo also)

MarkD
11-30-2005, 07:44 AM
No 530ia chip?

Not yet, but I have Jeff Bidoli's stock chip and plan to re-map it in the spring.

I've just been too busy to do it in the last few months, although I had intended to.

Strap
12-01-2005, 02:16 PM
I send it out yesterday, hopefully it gets there next week. I'll be in India for 3 weeks starting next Thursday, no snow there either!

Mark

I orderd it over a month ago?
Sh@t im driving the mail lady nuts looking for my package everyday since november 1 st , When do you think it will arrive? ( before it snows was a joke ) i wanna get it in before the Bangkok Motor show on monday ( my car is on display for a audio display ) and i was promoting the mods ive done.
Let me know if you can .
Thanks Strap

MarkD
12-01-2005, 04:02 PM
I orderd it over a month ago?
Sh@t im driving the mail lady nuts looking for my package everyday since november 1 st , When do you think it will arrive? ( before it snows was a joke ) i wanna get it in before the Bangkok Motor show on monday ( my car is on display for a audio display ) and i was promoting the mods ive done.
Let me know if you can .
Thanks Strap

It usually takes 7 to 10 days to get to that part of the world. Sorry, I had thought I shipped it as I mentioned to you, another person with the same first name as you who also live in the same country, had ordered a chip a week before you. I forgot there were two of you over there.

Mark

Strap
12-02-2005, 12:02 AM
It usually takes 7 to 10 days to get to that part of the world. Sorry, I had thought I shipped it as I mentioned to you, another person with the same first name as you who also live in the same country, had ordered a chip a week before you. I forgot there were two of you over there.

Mark

Yeah im easy to forget.. :)
No problem mark i understand . i was just hoping to get it in before the show , theres a 1/4 mile test road behind the show and well you no theres 5 or 6 e34's owners that think they got the good's so i wanna have some fun..

Thanks for the reply
Strap

Aussie e34
12-03-2005, 11:14 PM
If you have the 0 261 200 404 DME, there is. If you have the 0 261 203 484 DME (which has EWS-II) I have to read your stock chip first. I will release a generic version for that in Feb 2006. (one where I don't have to read your chip)

MarkD

mark, yeah i sent you an email ages ago about this same problem. my chip is the later verson thus requiring chip reading. being an aussie boy that would be an issue.

can you tell me more about the generic version

MarkD
12-04-2005, 07:45 AM
mark, yeah i sent you an email ages ago about this same problem. my chip is the later verson thus requiring chip reading. being an aussie boy that would be an issue.

can you tell me more about the generic version

Do you have a 535i as your profile seems to indicate, or a 540i?

I plan to make ann EWS chip for the 540i thatwill work in every car. I may have it ready in Feb 2006 but I need to find an EWS 540 here to test it with, and they seem to be rare now.

Mark

Aussie e34
12-05-2005, 06:02 AM
mark, yeah i have one of the limited edition 6sd 540's with the full ///M treatment.

pm me with suggestions in ways i can help you out with that chip ;)

rreimund
12-28-2005, 08:44 AM
Just a quick bump for Mark.. I placed my order for my EAT chip today.. Hopefully he's gotten at least 10 people, but if not, you guys still have until Jan. 3rd to order, it's time you put that Christmas and Hannukah gift cash to good use!!!!

Sweet535i
12-28-2005, 04:11 PM
Guys, after some searching and reviewing Mark's site I couldn't find the HP and torque numbers for an e34 M30. Anyone help me on this one, I am trying to decide whether to take the plunge. Thanks!

rreimund
12-28-2005, 05:15 PM
You're not likely to find them as there aren't any posted. Everything I've read about it compares it closely to the Jim Conforti which appears to be 43hp gain and 21ft-bs gain (according to Bruno's site and corroborated by Turner Motorsport's site.)

That said, even if the gains aren't matched exactly, you've got to consider you're paying 20% less for the EAT, though you're not seeing 20% less performance, if any less at all. So the value got me on it (also, with this sale, you stand to pay a lot less than 20% off the JC chip. )

But what really sold me on it was Mark's contributions here and I decided that it was worth it to me to take the chance and support someone whose contributions are of value to me. I would love to see some firm numbers, but I'll take a number of folks' word on it that the gains are pretty significant.

If my brother-in-law gets the E34 535i he's looking at, I may be able to arrange a little back to back dyno session when the warmer weather comes. We'll see.

jjw
12-28-2005, 08:57 PM
HI, Mark. I want to purchase ayour chip for my 94 540ia, but the sw version is different from the ones on your page. The last three digit is differnt on mine, it ends with 583 instead of 720, wondering if there is any one that will work with mine, thanks

Sweet535i
12-29-2005, 01:52 PM
I did find on the e34.net site the numbers of 43 hp and 22 lbs of torque, at least it seemed to look like a reference to Mark's chip. Either way, I agree with your all of your points RREIMUND. I'm in!

Qube
12-29-2005, 02:41 PM
I did find on the e34.net site the numbers of 43 hp and 22 lbs of torque, at least it seemed to look like a reference to Mark's chip. Either way, I agree with your all of your points RREIMUND. I'm in!

43 hp?? There's a typo there. What's the real number? :) 43 hp is something like a Turbonator would give.

rreimund
12-29-2005, 03:15 PM
Hey, I'm not the one making the claim! :) I just call it as I read it...

And if it's a typo, it's been the same typo on multiple sites. :D

Sweet535i
12-29-2005, 03:18 PM
Seemed like a lot to me as well but if two respected sites provide such similar numbers and the guys on this board (and others) are nuts about what a difference they feel then I'm willing to go forward with what seems like a great value for the money. BMW obviously left something in the M30 that Mark and Jim C. found. It would be nice to see somebody's dyno results though.

rreimund
12-29-2005, 06:41 PM
Agreed...
Not to mention that from what I've seen in othe scenes... a chip upgrade under $300 is a bargain. I think I paid $350 for mine on my 2000 Golf 1.8T, and it was amongst the cheaper alternatives. I've seen similar, if not higher prices for Honda chip upgrades with negligible gains, pretty much imperceptible. Lastly, I'm looking at a chip upgrade for my wife's Trailblazer - they claim gains from 275 hp to about 311 or so.. for $575!!!! Granted, the larger value is the removal of the ECU drive by wire torque management.. I guess if it weren't for it in there from the factory we'd have a whole lot of soccer moms peeling away from stop signs, but still.. That's a lot of loot. I figure even if the gains are half of what's claimed, it's worth the reasonably low investment.

Ok.. enough, I'm not posting any more.. lest everyone think I have some sort of vested interest (I don't except to ensure that we get 10 people in this go 'round ;) )

Sweet535i
12-30-2005, 04:28 AM
To increase the hp by 50 in my Tahoe it would cost me $700. That is a combination of a software change and a cold air intake. I decided against that as the stock 295hp handles anything I have thrown at it with ease so far. Perhaps if that cost comes down in the future I might go for it.

For roughly the same increase for less than $200 on the e34...man I don't often encounter such a no-brainer...

No vested interest here either.

BigKriss
12-30-2005, 04:31 AM
Seemed like a lot to me as well but if two respected sites provide such similar numbers and the guys on this board (and others) are nuts about what a difference they feel then I'm willing to go forward with what seems like a great value for the money. BMW obviously left something in the M30 that Mark and Jim C. found. It would be nice to see somebody's dyno results though.
[/URL] [URL="http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/8596/dyno14hc.jpg"]EAT chip m30 (http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/8596/dyno14hc.jpg-)

MarkD
01-03-2006, 03:27 PM
Yes it's that time of year (and I don't call it the Holiday Season with a "Holiday Tree" )

So I'm running the best sale ever!

Details:

E.A.T. Ultrachips CHRISTMAS SALE for BIMMER.INFO members
Prices of $188 for all chips reqularly priced at $199 will be seen when you click "BUY".
SALE ENDS Tuesday January 3, 2006 at 10:00 pm. EST. Please order by December 10 to ensure delivery by Dec 22. 2005
All orders from the USA will be shipped from Ohio via USPS PRIORITY POST. Foreign orders will be shipped on Jan 5, 2006.
Orders received after Dec 15 may not be shipped till after Christmas.

Additionally:

for every 10 chips sold,
- 1 person gets 40% off
- 3 people get 15% off
- 5 people get 10% off
- 1 person gets 5% off (just so that everyone is a winner, even though you win just by owning an EAT chip! )

That's right, everyone wins a discount which will be sent to your PayPal account.
This applies to all orders received by Jan 3, 2006
Winners names will be drawn on January 5th, 2005 by a random process.

And that's not all! An additional $10 from each sale will go to a charity of Ed's choice.

(I can determine which sales come from bimmer.info members as the $188 price is only mentioned on that special page)

I've sent the sale page to Ed so he can either put it on his server (or link to my page) from the EAT chips link that currently exists here.

You can access the page here also: E.A.T. Ultrachips Christmas Ultrasale for BIMMER.INFO members (http://www3.sympatico.ca/mdsylva/eatchips.htm)

Have a great Christmas, I will be out of the country starting Dec. 8 so am mentioning it now.

MarkD

The sale ends today but I can extend it till the weekend. I've received 6 orders from bimmer.info members.

http://image52.webshots.com/152/4/13/97/535441397PpsYAk_ph.jpg

Qube
01-03-2006, 03:31 PM
6 eh? I'm sorry, I only have one BMW ;)

zygoteer
01-03-2006, 04:48 PM
Guys, after some searching and reviewing Mark's site I couldn't find the HP and torque numbers for an e34 M30. Anyone help me on this one, I am trying to decide whether to take the plunge. Thanks!

This page may give you some idea of the chip's effects
http://www.pyghtle.com/3.html

azzkikr
01-03-2006, 05:16 PM
This page may give you some idea of the chip's effects
http://www.pyghtle.com/3.html

What injectors do you use with these chips. I am looking to upgrade the injectors and the chip at the same time. Do you have chips that are tuned for more fuel flow? I guess I should have started a new thread for that.

zygoteer
01-03-2006, 05:31 PM
I use standard injectors - cleaned regularly at each inspection (maybe thats 'over the top')
My car is standard, apart from the EAT chip, but I try to make sure everything is running sweet, particularly the ignition and fuelling.

It is sometimes said that so-called '19lb Mustang' injectors give an inprovement - I have not tried them (some people on this forum have) as I can't see the point unless they are being regiularly run at their max flow - which according to my fuel flow tests (borrowed dual high pressure flowmeter setup) is not the case on my car.

If you want a chip aligned to bigger injectors than you will have to talk to MarkD - but I personally wonder about the validity of that if the cam & intake side is not changed as well to optimise the changes.

PhilipJCaputo
01-03-2006, 10:50 PM
I've got the 261 203 484 chip soon as one becomes available... You've got another sale (christmas/easter/thanksgiving/4th of july super sale or not)

Barry
01-04-2006, 08:36 AM
Mark,E-mailed you Dec.re:535..No reply..

Barry
South Africa

MarkD
01-04-2006, 10:42 AM
Mark,E-mailed you Dec.re:535..No reply..

Barry
South Africa

Barry,

I've only been back from vacation for a few days and have over 100 new emails to respond to. I'll get to yours later today.

Mark

rreimund
01-06-2006, 07:30 PM
Barry,

I've only been back from vacation for a few days and have over 100 new emails to respond to. I'll get to yours later today.

Mark

Hey Mark,
Any new orders?
Any word on when those 6 will ship? I was hoping to install this weekend, as I'll be out of town most of the week next week..

- rick

MarkD
01-07-2006, 02:41 AM
Hey Mark,
Any new orders?
Any word on when those 6 will ship? I was hoping to install this weekend, as I'll be out of town most of the week next week..

- rick

Rick,

my friend ships from Ohio on the weekends. He should be shipping a some this weekend. (orders received in the last week). I think the recent orders are from some other boards. (I can figure it out as the price is slightly different by a few cents just so I can track them)

Thanks for your order,

Mark