PDA

View Full Version : car won't start pls HELP !! :-(

Ken from Guam
03-08-2004, 04:17 AM
here it goes, i did not use the car for 2 days..and lo and behold when i was about to use it for work it wont start....when i turn the ignition key i wont here nothin' at all. what should i look for? i just changed the batteries(AC Delco) a year and a half ago. alternator? ill try to jump it tonight when i come from work. i need you help guys TIA

Ken fom Guam

jplacson
03-08-2004, 11:35 AM
Check all the wiring... might just be a loose connection. If jumping it does the trick, might be the battery... or battery cables.

Martin in Bellevue
03-08-2004, 11:39 AM
Check main relay, fuel pump relay.

If it would crank but no go, check crank position sensor.

Unregistered
03-08-2004, 11:40 AM
i'll jump it this morning it's 2:30 am here in guam and its 12:30 back there in Manila :-) im not sure if its the battery i just changed it about a year ago but im thinking it might be the alternator...how is it back there? malapit na election ha lol hindi nako magsasalita ng tagalog baka ma offend yung mga andito medyo sensitive yung iba mga board member hindi nila tyo maiintindihan eh heheh...tnx for the input though

Ken from Guam

Unregistered
03-08-2004, 11:43 AM
Martin ill try to check those items you mentioned but u dont think its the aternator?

Unregistered
03-08-2004, 12:04 PM
But the problem is that the trunk wasnt locked all night and it drained the battery. Had to get a jump

Martin in Bellevue
03-08-2004, 01:22 PM
here it goes, i did not use the car for 2 days..and lo and behold when i was about to use it for work it wont start....when i turn the ignition key i wont here nothin' at all. what should i look for? i just changed the batteries(AC Delco) a year and a half ago. alternator? ill try to jump it tonight when i come from work. i need you help guys TIA

Ken fom Guam