PDA

View Full Version : so I sold my xbox 360

misfortune
11-18-2005, 06:45 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8234390579
Yeah. I'd do it again. I can buy two right now if I felt like it. In a year I'll probably buy another.
Oh yeah.
Thanks for the advice, those who contributed

Incantation
11-18-2005, 10:25 PM
there's an OT (off-topic)forum for this kind of thread

uscharalph
11-19-2005, 12:40 AM
there's an OT (off-topic)forum for this kind of thread
LOL!! I'm glad he posted it here first. It'll probably get moved soon anyway.

Beez540
11-19-2005, 05:28 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8234390579
Yeah. I'd do it again. I can buy two right now if I felt like it. In a year I'll probably buy another.
Oh yeah.
Thanks for the advice, those who contributed

HOLY CRAP!!! I should've gotten in on the reservation process. What, you made about $400 off that?!?!? DAMN!
:D

Gayle
11-19-2005, 09:49 AM
Misfortune--I say post where ever you want. My .02. The OT forum should be titled the sick and twisted forum. I think it is perfectly all right to post that stuff here cause you get a wider audience.

It does help us if you label the theard OT though. Even though your thread title is obviously OT, you give us more credit for intelligence that we desere.

And congratualations on your sale. Buying something for the e34 with the $$???

athflying79
11-19-2005, 02:46 PM
My roomate won one also through a MD contest. He put it on Ebay last night. It came today and we are both drooling so much it's ridiculous. He'll probably sell it for $800-900, wait till Feb. and rebuy at "sane" prices.

misfortune
11-19-2005, 03:38 PM
Misfortune--I say post where ever you want. My .02. The OT forum should be titled the sick and twisted forum. I think it is perfectly all right to post that stuff here cause you get a wider audience.

It does help us if you label the theard OT though. Even though your thread title is obviously OT, you give us more credit for intelligence that we desere.

And congratualations on your sale. Buying something for the e34 with the $$???

I actually agree with gayle!! I posted the original here so I just wanted to let you guys know.

As for the e34 fund, thats gonna be the $2200 I get for my beater + my dad (I do work for him) + the injury settlement. This money is going in the bank until I can get more free time to buy another + several games.

My roomate won one also through a MD contest. He put it on Ebay last night. It came today and we are both drooling so much it's ridiculous. He'll probably sell it for $800-900, wait till Feb. and rebuy at "sane" prices.

^^^ this man knows what time it is.