PDA

View Full Version : Unlocking the right door OK but...

Claude
11-16-2005, 02:48 PM
now from the inside of the car i can't manually unlock either of the rear doors to get the battery under the rear seat to recharge it (it's completely dead) !

QUESTION: Is there a trick to unlock and open rear doors from the inside other then open the hood and bring battery cables to the 12 Volts post expecting that the electrical unlocking mecanism will do the job ?

That's an intermittent cluster that drain my battery overnight, when i stop the car yesterday the digital display stay partially highlighted (orange background no letter nor number). This already happened in the past weeks but i notice that the display finally extinguish after few hours without draining the battery, but this time the cluster really got the battery :(

Claude

Javier
11-16-2005, 07:09 PM
them, so, yes I believe only practical way is to jump start or at least put auxiliary power to the car.

Javier

Claude
11-17-2005, 08:57 PM
them, so, yes I believe only practical way is to jump start or at least put auxiliary power to the car.

Javier

I effectively had to open the hood and jump start to be able to unlock the 3 other doors, i was absolutely not able to raise the locking knobs manually. Went the battery is OK it's real easy to do so but no way (at leat for me) but not when it's dead.