PDA

View Full Version : Style 5's for sale...

saj3n
11-15-2005, 10:55 PM
just to let you all know....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=8015260338&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT

I put them online.... I think 2 might be bent... but I am sure if you have a shope or some experience, you'll have no problem at all with these... I can provide more pictures if requested... The wheels are in my basement, waiting for a buyer. :-D

misfortune
11-15-2005, 11:03 PM
just to let you all know....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=8015260338&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT

I put them online.... I think 2 might be bent... but I am sure if you have a shope or some experience, you'll have no problem at all with these... I can provide more pictures if requested... The wheels are in my basement, waiting for a buyer. :-D
When its all said and done whats the ballpark figure ? I'm not in position to buy it yet, but maybe!

Qube
11-15-2005, 11:20 PM
Same here... if they would come to Canada :)

bimmerboy86
11-16-2005, 12:09 AM
do they come with center caps?

Derek A.
11-16-2005, 05:34 AM
I am in Michigan - can come pick them up. What are you looking to get out of them ?

jarome
11-16-2005, 08:02 AM
Are there any scratches and what not on the rims? I couldn't exactly see from the pictures on ebay.

saj3n
11-16-2005, 10:14 AM
Are there any scratches and what not on the rims? I couldn't exactly see from the pictures on ebay.

They are in "OK" shape... a few scracthes, but all in the clear coat. I've seen a few posts on here and on different websites about removing clear coat, polishing, and obtaining a mirror finish... As far as I know, I have not tried to put these on my car, so I am unsure of the overall condition as far as whether they are bent or not..... I will inspect further and post more pictures shortly.

Patrick
11-16-2005, 11:38 AM
If you think that two of them might be bent you should probably put that in your description, or that you're not completely sure -might avoid a problem later on.

Torque
11-16-2005, 11:49 AM
What exactly do you mean by 'might be bent' ... bent as in just a little or smashed like they fell out of a airplane?

rockyfeller
11-16-2005, 12:01 PM
Tires look totally worn dude....I've sold rims/tires before, it's a good idea to get a tread depth value for used tires. If a buyer has to shell another $700 on tires w/o knowing beforehand he'll be pissed.

saj3n
11-16-2005, 01:28 PM
Tires look totally worn dude....I've sold rims/tires before, it's a good idea to get a tread depth value for used tires. If a buyer has to shell another $700 on tires w/o knowing beforehand he'll be pissed.

Yea, definately a problem... what was meant by "might be bent" is that I have not tried to balance them, but on the inside of 2 of the wheels, it looks as if there's a slight bend in the rim itself, not sure if will affect balancing and what not.

Thanks for all the suggestions