PDA

View Full Version : my E34 sounds like a ferrari!!

bahnstormer
11-15-2005, 07:04 PM
http://www.realtechnews.com/posts/2145

VroomBox utilizes a powerful microprocessor to digitally recreate the sound of 15 different cars and fantasy vehicles, and play them through speakers under the car. It even includes special effects such as screeching tires and turbo blow-off valves that trigger automatically. And you can download more cars and effects from the web…the VroomBox monitors your engine’s RPM and load constantly, so when you step on the gas or shift gears, your new engine sound follows perfectly. Source: Vroombox.com via Red Ferret Journal

uscharalph
11-15-2005, 07:16 PM
http://www.realtechnews.com/posts/2145

VroomBox utilizes a powerful microprocessor to digitally recreate the sound of 15 different cars and fantasy vehicles, and play them through speakers under the car. It even includes special effects such as screeching tires and turbo blow-off valves that trigger automatically. And you can download more cars and effects from the web…the VroomBox monitors your engine’s RPM and load constantly, so when you step on the gas or shift gears, your new engine sound follows perfectly. Source: Vroombox.com via Red Ferret Journal
LOL!!!

dacoyote
11-15-2005, 07:52 PM
ok... thats just cool...... can I make my BMW sound like a VW Bus?

Torque
11-15-2005, 08:09 PM
I wanna make my e34 sound like a Ferrari 360 Challenge Stradale.

Qube
11-15-2005, 08:22 PM
When sticking on a ///M badge doesn't cut it any more... :D

DaCan23
11-15-2005, 08:29 PM
I think you could combo that w/ the old stove knobs, I mean boost dials, I'll be selling soon, to have a "true" supercar.

Alexlind123
11-15-2005, 08:36 PM
I always thought something like that would be cool...and someone actually did it! My dream was to put something like that on a toyota prius hybrid...perhaps make it sound like a cammy mopar 440 with flowmasters doing a smoky burnout :D What a surprise the other dirvers would get when the glanced over.

onewhippedpuppy
11-15-2005, 08:58 PM
If I get two will it sound like they're racing?

bahnstormer
11-15-2005, 10:03 PM
i think they'd have to be REALLY powerful speakers...and i'd hate for such nice
speakers to be under my car.....getting muddy....

i mean ferrari's put out like 90db or something