PDA

View Full Version : messed up my grill... any one have parts?

M.Wenzel
11-15-2005, 12:51 AM
was a bit under the influence when i rolled my girlfirends honda accord into the grill of my beloved e34. luckily, my father was going to buy me a new set of angel eyes headlight assembly so when one of the high beams was destroyed it wasnt a big deal. i looked on realoem.com and i need 7 parts (grille left, clamp, expanding nut, decorative frame left and right, fixing clamplft and cover) which total to about 250 bucks. If any one has any of these extra parts laying around and are willing to sell them for cheaper than they read on the site i will be willing to pay! please help a brother out.. its not as bad as it looks but it sucks knowin that i hurt my baby. i still havent let my dad look at it.. pull it in the garage backwards as soon asi get home and he parks his car outside:)
Well thanks guys and let me know if you can help at all.
Micah
93 525i narrow grill granitsilbermetalic (but it doesnt matter what color if you have the extra parts)

dternst
11-15-2005, 08:22 AM
was a bit under the influence when i rolled my girlfirends honda accord into the grill of my beloved e34. luckily, my father was going to buy me a new set of angel eyes headlight assembly so when one of the high beams was destroyed it wasnt a big deal. i looked on realoem.com and i need 7 parts (grille left, clamp, expanding nut, decorative frame left and right, fixing clamplft and cover) which total to about 250 bucks. If any one has any of these extra parts laying around and are willing to sell them for cheaper than they read on the site i will be willing to pay! please help a brother out.. its not as bad as it looks but it sucks knowin that i hurt my baby. i still havent let my dad look at it.. pull it in the garage backwards as soon asi get home and he parks his car outside:)
Well thanks guys and let me know if you can help at all.
Micah
93 525i narrow grill granitsilbermetalic (but it doesnt matter what color if you have the extra parts)

I may have what you're looking for in black... I will need to check. Email me to remind me to look: dternst@sbcglobal.net