PDA

View Full Version : Mattyb your mailbox is full (still or again)

Gayle
11-14-2005, 07:41 AM
It was full last time I tired sending you a message about a week ago. Time to clean house Mate. So here is the message:

your sig pic isn't showing

there is a punctuation error

after the url you have and it should be

cheers

And by the way, how about posting a pic on the what do you look like thread. There is a special request for you to show your face in post 87

http://www.bimmer.info/forum/showthread.php?t=15461&page=9&pp=10

Brian C.
11-14-2005, 03:35 PM
Zeuk might have been on to something the other day.
;)

Brian C.

Gayle
11-14-2005, 04:02 PM
Zeuk might have been on to something the other day.
;)

Brian C.

I am harassing you guys to post your pics to the what do you look like thread. I could have harassed you privately if your mailboxes weren't full, but no--forced me to go public with it. If that is being a den mother, so be it.

So Brian.... Have you posted that pic yet?????

And Brian--don't try to tell me you don't have a camera. I ain't buying it. I know what you do for a living.

And since you brought up Zeuk---hey Zeuk--where is that picture of you and the F250.?

Zeuk in Oz
11-14-2005, 04:25 PM
hey Zeuk--where is that picture of you and the F250.?

What is this ? Don't you want to see my smiling countenance next to my Bimmer ? Has this become a Ford forum all of a sudden ?

Surely you know what an F250 looks like ! I thought we were all Bimmer enthusiasts !

Damn it ! .......Still can't find my warm milk.

Gayle
11-14-2005, 04:30 PM
What is this ? Don't you want to see my smiling countenance next to my Bimmer ? Has this become a Ford forum all of a sudden ?

Surely you know what an F250 looks like ! I thought we were all Bimmer enthusiasts !

Damn it ! .......Still can't find my warm milk.

You keep telling us it is the 250 you drive and that your kids drive the e34. Winfred needs the company in the truck contingent, but whatever. Just post your frigging pic. :D

Edit: You are a vet. You can post you pic with a cow since I don't think Bret is going to pose with his. Or you can post it with one of those wooly Aussie sheep MattyB talks about. Whatever you want is ok. Just do it.

GJPinAU
11-14-2005, 04:45 PM
Edit: You are a vet. You can post you pic with a cow since I don't think Bret is going to pose with his. Or you can post it with one of those wooly Aussie sheep MattyB talks about. Whatever you want is ok. Just do it.
Or maybe one with a chicken - just for Jeff's sake.

Zeuk in Oz
11-14-2005, 04:45 PM
Or you can post it with one of those wooly Aussie sheep

You must be getting me confused with Paul or Dan in NZ. Kiwis are the folk who like posing with sheep. :D

Zeuk in Oz
11-14-2005, 04:48 PM
Or maybe one with a chicken - just for Jeff's sake.

With or without head ?

A roast chicken perhaps ! :D

Interceptor
11-14-2005, 05:12 PM
You must be getting me confused with Paul or Dan in NZ. Kiwis are the folk who like posing with sheep. :D
LMAO :) Ah, the good old traditional love between Kiwis and Aussies :)

Zeuk in Oz
11-14-2005, 05:26 PM
LMAO :) Ah, the good old traditional love between Kiwis and Aussies :)

Not when it comes to Rugby ! ;) Then its war !

Interceptor
11-14-2005, 07:10 PM
Not when it comes to Rugby ! ;) Then its war !
All Blacks kick ass! :)

Brian C.
11-14-2005, 09:58 PM
When you take a couple hundred or so photos a week, you get to NOT have your own taken any time you'd like.
:D

Brian C.

Gayle
11-14-2005, 10:07 PM
When you take a couple hundred or so photos a week, you get to NOT have your own taken any time you'd like.
:D

Brian C.

Not buying it. Common Brian, be a sport. What was Bill R saying about you and a fish? Sounds interesting.....

Brian C.
11-14-2005, 10:13 PM
;)

Gayle
11-14-2005, 10:17 PM
;)

Whatever works. Any picture you want. Just post a pic.

Edit: Is there some secret joke in there that I don't get?????

Brian C.
11-14-2005, 10:19 PM
Course I'm a bit cuter these days.

Brian C.

Gayle
11-14-2005, 10:21 PM
Course I'm a bit cuter these days.

http://www.bimmer.info/bmw/BrianC/me.jpg

Brian C.

LMAO--Set me up for that one. A real pic please.