PDA

View Full Version : I need fleabay tips

misfortune
11-11-2005, 09:12 PM
I'm a horrible fleabayer. I can't sell anything well on there. I actually have some worth selling...very worth selling.

I won an xbox 360 and will receive it ahead of time. I'm selling it on ebay and I'd like to get max dollar. Its already been sold out and will be in great demand for several weeks after launch. Its selling for $600 right now on ebay. Should I wait...any more tips?

Qube
11-11-2005, 09:37 PM
Post pictures of it... and lots of them. Put your eBay alias all over it so it doesn't get so easily stolen and used by others (read: scammers).

Pictures sell.

632 Regal
11-11-2005, 11:12 PM
put it up now and reap the rewards, next week there will be as shipment of 10 kazillion and the cost gets down to 50 bux a kit.

rockyfeller
11-11-2005, 11:28 PM
I'm an avid Ebayer.....I'd say sell now and you are guaranteed profit without risk....I am selling Sony PSPs doing an experiment myself. Mine just sold yesterday for $250....more than I expected. I am getting a couple more this week and I am timing it this time to see if I can make more $$. It's not a risk for me, so I don't know if it is a risk for you if you want to wait for the Christmas rush.

Inventory runs low before Christmas for these hot items. I'll start the auction 3 wks before Christmas. It will end 2 wks before Christmas (I imagine there could be a frenzy at that time).....that way it will be shipped around Dec 20ish. I want to see how much more I'll make.....If I still just sell at $250 I am more than happy.

SharkmanBMW
11-11-2005, 11:36 PM
put it up now and reap the rewards, next week there will be as shipment of 10 kazillion and the cost gets down to 50 bux a kit.

I would follow this info... if you wait for x-mas, you may lose out... chances are you won't get more than 600 anyways right?!

misfortune
11-12-2005, 12:27 AM
I would follow this info... if you wait for x-mas, you may lose out... chances are you won't get more than 600 anyways right?!

Right. I'm thinking ~ $600. A friends went for that myuch. There is gonna be huuuge demand around launch day so I was considering timing its closing a bit after launch...