PDA

View Full Version : Why so serious, already ?

Zeuk in Oz
11-11-2005, 06:26 PM
Anyone else noticed that everything has become so serious and business - like on this forum ?
Obviously that is the fundamental purpose of the forum, but what happened to the fun, frivolity and hot threads that went with it ?
Or is it just another manifestation of male menopause ? :D
Where did I put my warm milk ?

angrypancake
11-11-2005, 06:55 PM
Just for that I'm going to get plastered tonight and go on a rant that will be incomprehensible unless you are fluent in drunkspeak. Just to spice it up.

Springfield1952
11-11-2005, 07:01 PM
We'll be expecting a video :p ! BTW, what is that ride you have as part of your signature? The Batmobile on LSD??

Curt.

Just for that I'm going to get plastered tonight and go on a rant that will be incomprehensible unless you are fluent in drunkspeak. Just to spice it up.

Martin in Bellevue
11-11-2005, 07:07 PM
Winfred sold his 535. Check the turbo dodge truck forums for insightful posts & good jokes.

You want some laughs? How about asking Jeff N about that metric mechanic advertisement in Roundel claiming 360hp for the "race" 3.7l m30.
Maybe then someone could chime in with a local dyno meet?
That'd be funny.

632 Regal
11-11-2005, 07:35 PM
I might be able to understand that in a couple hours!

winfred
11-11-2005, 08:45 PM
i am still here, just not seeing a need to post unless i see a need... ummm (post whore) :D i skim a lot more and if it looks like it's been covered i pass on, that and i've been busy, yes i am hanging out on the turbo diesel register, that's one huge ass board, id say about 10 times the size of this one or more

Winfred sold his 535. Check the turbo dodge truck forums for insightful posts & good jokes.

Brian C.
11-11-2005, 09:22 PM
:p

Beez540
11-11-2005, 09:35 PM
OT forum?

angrypancake
11-11-2005, 10:44 PM
OT forum?

I'em way offtopic. I was trying starins at my siganatue picture san d that stupd airbrush bulshit started talking to me. Adn I havents tarted drinking yet.

edit: I ahte you Anakin

632 Regal
11-11-2005, 11:06 PM
you antki na t\at me bros? dont saiy somptin you be not msiissin at in the morndingi
fraekingin key breoard

I'em way offtopic. I was trying starins at my siganatue picture san d that stupd airbrush bulshit started talking to me. Adn I havents tarted drinking yet.

edit: I ahte you Anakin

winfred
11-11-2005, 11:07 PM
teenage mutant ninja minivan?!

Bill R.
11-11-2005, 11:47 PM
horses in his measurements..http://www.dentranch.com/FOURBARN.jpg

You want some laughs? How about asking Jeff N about that metric mechanic advertisement in Roundel claiming 360hp for the "race" 3.7l m30.
Maybe then someone could chime in with a local dyno meet?
That'd be funny.

mattyb
11-12-2005, 02:06 AM
seems when we get ot and havin a good time someone always gets offended or pissed off or somethingh like it. but jeff and I have been trying here and there to go a bit bent on a few things as has dacoyote. if you have ****ed up recipe suggestions to go with jeffs sticky wool pudding theres a start maybe? or maybe i could humbly start with something like er i dunno , we need group forum therapy from gayle because we were all bottle fed, beer bottles that is.

mikell
11-12-2005, 09:00 AM
I've done the research, and there is absolutely no law that says that life must be a serious matter.
Cheers and lateral g-forces to all.

Gayle
11-12-2005, 09:18 AM
seems when we get ot and havin a good time someone always gets offended or pissed off or somethingh like it. but jeff and I have been trying here and there to go a bit bent on a few things as has dacoyote. if you have ****ed up recipe suggestions to go with jeffs sticky wool pudding theres a start maybe? or maybe i could humbly start with something like er i dunno , we need group forum therapy from gayle because we were all bottle fed, beer bottles that is.

Just for the record, I was not offended. I am just always worried I am going to miss something cause I don't understand guy speak. I just need the translations sometimes, and I appreciate all of those of you who have translated/interpreted for me.

After reading "perfect day" on the November joke thread, I am pondering on the issue of why guys love the act of farting and why guys love elimination jokes. I just don't get it and convinced it is a true genetic difference between the sexes.

dacoyote
11-12-2005, 10:20 AM
.....true genetic difference between the sexes.

You mean aside from the part of men that sticks out on guys... the part that most guys work their entire lives to stick into the matching part on a women??

LOL

Gayle
11-12-2005, 10:45 AM
You mean aside from the part of men that sticks out on guys... the part that most guys work their entire lives to stick into the matching part on a women??

LOL

There are many true genetic differences between men and women. Some people even think we are different species.

But yes, aside from that obvious difference, why are men so fascinated with farting and elimination? The last time I checked the instrument of fart production was not that different between the sexes so it has to be a mental thing.

I think Winfred's self portrait makes my point.

http://members.cox.net/wdixon27/turd.gif[/

angrypancake
11-12-2005, 10:49 AM
you antki na t\at me bros? dont saiy somptin you be not msiissin at in the morndingi
fraekingin key breoard

Now that its morning, I have no idea what that says.

632 Regal
11-12-2005, 01:57 PM
Gayle has humor...http://www.bimmer.info/forum/showthread.php?t=15951

Gayle
11-12-2005, 02:03 PM
Gayle has humor...http://www.bimmer.info/forum/showthread.php?t=15951

Yes, and I am profound too. Reflect on the meaning and the mysteries will be revealed to you. :p