PDA

View Full Version : Anybody know anyone parting an E34/E32 cirrus blue car?

Scott H
03-06-2004, 11:23 AM
I need a driver's side door mirror

Warren N.CA
03-06-2004, 11:40 AM
just post here. The community is too small to have any probabilty of yielding results. You should contact ALL of the major breakers. I got my specific color gas filler door from Vines for $25. But, check them all.

I need a driver's side door mirror

Scott H
03-06-2004, 12:03 PM
The incident happened last night. I've already called 5 people parting out cars, called Bimmers South, Vines Auto, and Terry Sayther in TX, checked Ebay, and the classifieds at Roadfly. So I'm quite aware of the fact that this community is small relative to the whole.

MBXB
03-06-2004, 12:12 PM
Try Rick's European Connection, St Pete. FL. They have a huge yard, well stocked, as well as great paint shop.

MBXB

The incident happened last night. I've already called 5 people parting out cars, called Bimmers South, Vines Auto, and Terry Sayther in TX, checked Ebay, and the classifieds at Roadfly. So I'm quite aware of the fact that this community is small relative to the whole.

Scott H
03-06-2004, 12:18 PM
Try Rick's European Connection, St Pete. FL. They have a huge yard, well stocked, as well as great paint shop.

MBXB

Martin in Bellevue
03-06-2004, 01:00 PM

Heh heh heh.

Wait, I know, you let her in the car, without any midol!

Scott H
03-06-2004, 01:04 PM
Did your boyfriend, Jeff N, relay my Jeff Ireland story to you? Do you still have the mirrors from your parts car?

Martin in Bellevue
03-06-2004, 01:27 PM
All Jeff said, was that ireland had a sweet deal on some headers & a cam ripoff.

I'm saving up my pennies. It is gonna be sweeet!

Scott H
03-06-2004, 01:28 PM
I'm glad to see the story was communicated clearly!

Martin in Bellevue
03-06-2004, 01:42 PM
Did your boyfriend, Jeff N, relay my Jeff Ireland story to you? Do you still have the mirrors from your parts car?

We can check, when he gets back from wine country, Sunday? If they're in my garage, I'd send 'em to ya.

Try not to let the ireland thing get to ya, we got enough bitterness. You got yer headers back, thankfully. Tax accountants have choosen enough stress in seasons. Go nail the girlfriend & tell her to clean your house topless.

Enjoy the back porch wisdom of,
Uncle Martin

Scott H
03-08-2004, 09:36 AM
nt

Jeff N.
03-08-2004, 03:06 PM
uh...damn. Mirrors are sold and gone. :(