PDA

View Full Version : Sold the E34, have some parts left

93-525i
11-09-2005, 04:04 PM
Hey Guys,
I sold my E34 and have some parts if anyone is interested. I have a new FCP Groton suspension package with the M5 Upgrade as listed below. This is all brand new still in box. $200 + shipping and it's yours.

FCP Groton, LLC

NEW BMW E34 COMPLETE FRONT STEERING AND SUSPENSION KIT M5 UPGRADE

(The kit included lower control arms in Aluminum that came stock on BMW M5 Models, and is an upgrade for the stock E32 steering and suspension components)

The kit included lower control arms in Aluminum that came stock on BMW M5 Models, and is an upgrade for the stock E32 steering and suspension components.
- LEFT UPPER THRUST ARM CONTROL ARM with Ball Joint and HEAVY DUTY 750il BUSHING UPGRADE
- RIGHT UPPER THRUST ARM CONTROL ARM with Ball Joint and HEAVY DUTY 750il BUSHING UPGRADE
- LEFT LOWER ALUMINUM M5 UPGRADE CONTROL ARM WITH BUSHING
- RIGHT LOWER ALUMINUM M5 UPGRADE CONTROL ARM WITH BUSHING
- RIGHT AND LEFT TIE ROD COMPLETE ASSEMBLY
- LEFT SWAY BAR LINK
- RIGHT SWAY BAR LINK
- IDLER ARM
ALL PARTS ARE MANUFACTURED BY HAMBURG-TECHNIC OF GERMANY and Meet or Exceed OEM Specifications

miliue
11-10-2005, 01:38 PM
Any idea on what shipping would be to 52246? Also, would this kit fit a 1992 525? I'm assuming it would, but just want to make sure.

Hey Guys,
I sold my E34 and have some parts if anyone is interested. I have a new FCP Groton suspension package with the M5 Upgrade as listed below. This is all brand new still in box. $200 + shipping and it's yours.

FCP Groton, LLC

NEW BMW E34 COMPLETE FRONT STEERING AND SUSPENSION KIT M5 UPGRADE

(The kit included lower control arms in Aluminum that came stock on BMW M5 Models, and is an upgrade for the stock E32 steering and suspension components)

The kit included lower control arms in Aluminum that came stock on BMW M5 Models, and is an upgrade for the stock E32 steering and suspension components.
- LEFT UPPER THRUST ARM CONTROL ARM with Ball Joint and HEAVY DUTY 750il BUSHING UPGRADE
- RIGHT UPPER THRUST ARM CONTROL ARM with Ball Joint and HEAVY DUTY 750il BUSHING UPGRADE
- LEFT LOWER ALUMINUM M5 UPGRADE CONTROL ARM WITH BUSHING
- RIGHT LOWER ALUMINUM M5 UPGRADE CONTROL ARM WITH BUSHING
- RIGHT AND LEFT TIE ROD COMPLETE ASSEMBLY
- LEFT SWAY BAR LINK
- RIGHT SWAY BAR LINK
- IDLER ARM
ALL PARTS ARE MANUFACTURED BY HAMBURG-TECHNIC OF GERMANY and Meet or Exceed OEM Specifications

FWinNH
11-10-2005, 02:19 PM
Any idea on what shipping would be to 52246? Also, would this kit fit a 1992 525? I'm assuming it would, but just want to make sure.

Yeah that stuff would fit yours.

What's the consensus on the Hamburg Technic stuff from FCP Groton?

pyro
11-10-2005, 03:58 PM
Ill take it just let me know how to get you the money. Paypal?

miliue
11-10-2005, 04:45 PM

Too fast! Anyway, if shipping is under $100 I'll buy it if pyro backs out for whatever reason.

93-525i
11-11-2005, 01:45 AM
Pyro,
I sent you a PM with the info.

Miliue,
If Pyro backs out, shipping should be around $25 ?

miliue
11-11-2005, 09:10 AM
Pyro,
I sent you a PM with the info.

Miliue,
If Pyro backs out, shipping should be around $25 ?

Sounds good.