PDA

View Full Version : Hey GJPinAU your car was on TV last night

Randell
11-07-2005, 09:08 PM
I didn't see it but my girlfriend did.. she told me when it came on she thought 'ohh that is a hot car', and then she realised it was an E34.. she said it looked 'brand new', and 'it had nice grills'. +1 for the wide grill! ;)

anyway she didn't see any burnout so that will probably be on some time this week.. the guy driving it is a bookie or something and people owe him money, so in he comes in your hot set o wheels to ruff the locals up! hah!

the original thread for anyone that is confuzzled:
http://www.bimmer.info/forum/showthread.php?t=14290

GJPinAU
11-07-2005, 09:51 PM
Just keep watching. Better things to come.
I was out last night and got my son to tape it (just as well). Phil rang and hadn't noticed it was on.

95-540iLE
11-08-2005, 10:43 PM
What show? Home and Away?

I was out last night and got my son to tape it (just as well). Phil rang and hadn't noticed it was on.

GJPinAU
11-09-2005, 12:24 AM
What show? Home and Away?
Yup

632 Regal
11-09-2005, 02:19 AM
awesome mann...after you convert the scenes with your car in them maybe you can link them to the "new" video forum here!

95-540iLE
11-09-2005, 03:54 AM
went out of my way to watch H&A tonight and the car wasn't even on it. Big disappointment!!

Maybe tomorrow!

Cheers

David

Nick.Hay
11-09-2005, 03:59 AM
David,

Our episodes of H&A are about 6 weeks behind!! BloodyTassie!! However, this means all our mainland buddies can let us know the plot lines or the episodes just before GJP's car makes its grand entrance. That way, we can time our viewing, so we don't have to watch lots of pointless episodes!!

GJPinAU
11-14-2005, 08:26 PM
For those interested, we should get a driveby tonight. Saw promo last night that showed one of the driving parts - not the burnout bits.