PDA

View Full Version : euro headlights

darron525
11-07-2005, 09:56 AM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y40/darron525/Picture022.jpg My buddy picked these euro ellips up off of German ebay. The low beam lenses are different from
each other. Not wanting to deal with
contacting an overseas buyer and having
to ship something back, He just picked up
some depos off ebay.
My question is since they are both Hella Euros,
can I just buy a new lense and swap it out
to match the one on the left??

thanks,
darron

Scott H
11-07-2005, 10:17 AM
The lense will have to come from overseas so it might be a couple weeks. They will be about $52/ea

63 12 1 390 275 (L)
63 12 1 390 276 (R)

You may have to remove the lense and rotate the projector a notch to get the cutoff over to the correct side for US roads.

My buddy picked these euro ellips up off of German ebay. The low beam lenses are different from
each other. Not wanting to deal with
contacting an overseas buyer and having
to ship something back, He just picked up
some depos off ebay.
My question is since they are both Hella Euros,
can I just buy a new lense and swap it out
to match the one on the left??

thanks,
darron

Alexlind123
11-07-2005, 05:56 PM
*gasp* Your poor trunklid :( BTW, i liked your car, i havent really seen you post since i have been here i dont think. Hella is the way to go imo. Sorry, i cant answer your question, but it looks like your quesiton was already answered.

darron525
11-07-2005, 11:18 PM
*gasp* Your poor trunklid :( BTW, i liked your car, i havent really seen you post since i have been here i dont think. Hella is the way to go imo. Sorry, i cant answer your question, but it looks like your quesiton was already answered.

Thanks,
Ive been here since this board started, I only registered when it became mandatory to post. I check in daily but I only post when I have questions or can post a helpful link.

darron