PDA

View Full Version : Aftermarket heavy duty swaybar links

BigKriss
11-06-2005, 07:02 PM
I came across these in the last week. What do the other members think? There are univeral links of various sizes. I'm thinking it would work well with a new larger rear swaybar. Thinking about it, the front swaybar links would work also, maybe with a 315-340mm kit. I don't know how much they are yet.I'll have to ring / e-mail for prices.

http://www.whiteline.com.au/docs/bulletins/113_links.pdf

Torque
11-06-2005, 07:09 PM
Interesting. They do look much stronger than the OE ones; I guess it's worth getting them if yours need replacement or if you're already taking everything apart.

AllGo'n'Show
11-06-2005, 07:17 PM
Depending on the quality of materials they could be awsome or shitty :)

If anyone is looking for stock but a little stronger replacements I got Moog Chassis parts sway bar link sititng in my room and I compared it to my 735 sway bar link and the new one. overall diameter of the rod is greater, welds look very strong, and the housing fo rthe joints is larger and looks to be much beefier then the old one aswell.

tim s
11-06-2005, 07:49 PM
tim s.

632 Regal
11-06-2005, 08:04 PM
anyone can make these to any length, typical racer parts, I made stuff for my lawnmonster, probably the same cost as lemforders and heavier duty but if you dont get the sealed rubber end seals they wont last much longer.