PDA

View Full Version : Jeff the slacker mod

Gayle
11-02-2005, 09:18 PM
So now you have your own area of the archives and THERE IS NOTHING THERE.

Basic maintenance for Newbies (http://www.bimmer.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=43)

After you chiding me about "when I am going to start wrenching my car", I am psyched. I am a woman with a wrench in her hand and no place to apply it. I am waiting for something to appear in your section to tell me what to do first.

We could start a poll to fire you if you don't get off your duff and get something there. :p

632 Regal
11-02-2005, 09:29 PM
and your NOT going to see **** there!

You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

I cant get into it, cant make a post no copy paste no nothing... so before you chop MY head off..relax and read your bently.

Gayle
11-02-2005, 09:32 PM
and your NOT going to see **** there!

You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

I cant get into it, cant make a post no copy paste no nothing... so before you chop MY head off..relax and read your bently.

Really? I was just joking. I know it was just see up today.

You can't move a thread there? Maybe Ed is trying to tell you something?

Gayle
11-02-2005, 09:37 PM
Your area works so it is your rights that are the problem. I just moved that thread you had identified on bleeding procedures into your area to try to find out if the area was closed or it is your tools.

Let's PM about this.

Kalevera
11-02-2005, 09:53 PM
Jeff, that's a really shitty thread on bleeding procedures. What de fudge, man.

best, whit

Karl
11-02-2005, 09:54 PM
some of the stuff at
bmwe34.net
is fine for newbies...

ryan roopnarine
11-02-2005, 09:54 PM
jeff is too busy ratting people out to yves and patrick bright to concern himself with his moderation duties...... :D

Gayle
11-02-2005, 09:57 PM
I thought I was the only one allowed to pick on Jeff.

Guys--give him some suggestions for good threads to put there.

632 Regal
11-02-2005, 10:16 PM
Yes it definetly is but the thought I had is this: We have had enough of our own people writing the same stuff for years, why cant we use our own peoples words on our own site instead of sending them somewhere else. Once we have some basics we can tweak it with revisions according to each engine model instead of something generalized for all cars like the Bently manual.

some of the stuff at
bmwe34.net
is fine for newbies...

Zeuk in Oz
11-03-2005, 12:37 AM
I thought I was the only one allowed to pick on Jeff.

Keep up the good work Gayle ! :D

Oh dear, time for my warm milk and Prozac.............

Gayle
11-03-2005, 12:49 AM
I propose that tomorrow be IPOJD ! (International Pick on Jeff Day) ! :D

Oh dear, time for my warm milk and Prozac.............

You Aussies can pick on people like no one else. I will be tuning in to hear the smart remarks. If it is international holiday, will it be like when New Years is celebrated over and over as it hits each time zone?

Got any extra warm milk and Prozac? I could use some about now.

Zeuk in Oz
11-03-2005, 01:02 AM
You Aussies can pick on people like no one else. I will be tuning in to hear the smart remarks. If it is international holiday, will it be like when New Years is celebrated over and over as it hits each time zone?

Got any extra warm milk and Prozac? I could use some about now.

You were too quick for me Gayle, I had hoped I had deleted it before anyone read it - didn't feel sorry for Jeff, just didn't want to monopolise the forum for a full 24 hours. :p

Next week can be pick on :"Big, Big Time Posters who never post anything useful" week! :D

DueyT
11-03-2005, 01:26 AM
Don't look a them, Jeff! Ignore them...they'll go away... :p

hey, how about dumping your PVC/intake work you did last year?

Cheers,
Duey

632 Regal
11-03-2005, 02:05 AM
as that time of season arrives again im bummed I didnt take a shitload of pics with the procedures. I may have some I dont know.

Bill R. has a few pics id like to hang in the new spot for nubes, well sea howe it goes sune.

lol

Don't look a them, Jeff! Ignore them...they'll go away... :p

hey, how about dumping your PVC/intake work you did last year?

Cheers,
Duey

Interceptor
11-03-2005, 02:24 AM
Next week can be pick on :"Big, Big Time Posters who never post anything useful" week! :D
Waaaaaaait a minute, why only big, big posters? :))))

mattyb
11-03-2005, 04:54 AM
jeff, what these folk are not realising is that like a woman youve had for a few years it takes a couple of beers to get motivated. A few more to get looking about at the situiation then a few more to get to thinking about how this is gonna happen. the idea is there because it was last week and the month before and the year before that. So just relax old mate and have another beer. in between raising the dude, running a business, friggin about with poultry decapitation( like whos got time for a hobby these days) and all the other **** goin on these things are left best unrushed in the best interests of information integrity for the community as a whole. it is that they dont just relaise it yet.

632 Regal
11-03-2005, 11:20 AM
wow! someone follows all the stuff going on with me?? missed the chicks...

Gayle
11-03-2005, 11:54 AM
jeff, what these folk are not realising is that like a woman youve had for a few years it takes a couple of beers to get motivated.

Mattyb--do I need to show this to your wife?

DaCan23
11-03-2005, 12:01 PM
He's a monarch moderator.... all title... no power...LOL

dacoyote
11-03-2005, 12:05 PM
He's a monarch moderator.... all title... no power...LOL

I have heard from his woman that its true in bed also....

632 Regal
11-03-2005, 12:17 PM
ask Kriss, he didnt believe the power I DO have... so I turned on the video cam to show him...lol

I have heard from his woman that its true in bed also....

dacoyote
11-03-2005, 12:22 PM
ask Kriss, he didnt believe the power I DO have... so I turned on the video cam to show him...lol

wow.... thats such a horrible mental image....

632 Regal
11-03-2005, 12:24 PM
with my slut...think that has to be added...

wow.... thats such a horrible mental image....

dacoyote
11-03-2005, 12:30 PM
with my slut...think that has to be added...

That was a given.... gota be better then the chicken....

632 Regal
11-03-2005, 08:36 PM
That was a given.... gota be better then the chicken....

Ahhh chicken "the other white meat" or was that sheeep...hmm

dacoyote
11-03-2005, 08:45 PM
Ahhh chicken "the other white meat" or was that sheeep...hmm

Gotta a farm like ringmasters... other then its sheep Jeff?

mattyb
11-03-2005, 09:31 PM
the other white meat. they tired that **** over there too eh. white meat my ass, half the bastards red!

dacoyote
11-03-2005, 09:36 PM
the other white meat. they tired that **** over there too eh. white meat my ass, half the bastards red!

and the wool is all sticky if you get it from a farm by Jeff ....

mattyb
11-03-2005, 10:57 PM
yep, have you never had jeffs sticky wool pudding

dacoyote
11-03-2005, 11:08 PM
yep, have you never had jeffs sticky wool pudding

wow... you just took it to a whole new level....

Gayle
11-03-2005, 11:31 PM
Charles--you have no one to blame but yourself. You took the thread this way with your comment about Jeff's woman (which did make me laugh).

Now it is groan territory. Won't someone let this thread die. Please.

dacoyote
11-03-2005, 11:50 PM
Charles--you have no one to blame but yourself. You took the thread this way with your comment about Jeff's woman (which did make me laugh).

Now it is groan territory. Won't someone let this thread die. Please.

Sure thing mom... :-)

632 Regal
11-04-2005, 12:05 AM
Sure thing mom... :-)

no way man....need some stills?

mattyb
11-04-2005, 01:11 AM
yeh dman right. well get another month out of this. we want the recipe jeff. stop holdin out on us. we wantn stills of that other white meat getting the regal treatment in the kitchen. you gotta have a main course before sticky wool puddin. how bout thrice fried moderator violated chicken breast with tooheys new sauce!

632 Regal
11-04-2005, 01:32 AM
whoaaaaaaaa.... 16 beers and 7 shots of pure russian goods has me confused here...

yeh dman right. well get another month out of this. we want the recipe jeff. stop holdin out on us. we wantn stills of that other white meat getting the regal treatment in the kitchen. you gotta have a main course before sticky wool puddin. how bout thrice fried moderator violated chicken breast with tooheys new sauce!

what the *uck you talkin bout? Whats your pleasure if not Vodka?

:D

Gayle
11-04-2005, 08:13 AM
Would someone please reassure me that this thread is incomprehensible at this point? Am I just having trouble with aussie slang again or is this just booze on two continents talking or does this really mean something? Feel free to private message me with translations cause if this means something, I think it has gotten too vulgar for anything but innuendo.

Interceptor
11-04-2005, 08:32 AM
Would someone please reassure me that this thread is incomprehensible at this point? Am I just having trouble with aussie slang again or is this just booze on two continents talking or does this really mean something? Feel free to private message me with translations cause if this means something, I think it has gotten too vulgar for anything but innuendo.
It's a guy thing. Sort of a pissing contest - no one wants to be the first to back out :) I bet not even they know exactly what they're talking about :)

dacoyote
11-04-2005, 10:15 AM

You don't even wanta know......

I think I translated it... and it said.... 42....

dacoyote
11-04-2005, 10:18 AM
It's a guy thing. Sort of a pissing contest - no one wants to be the first to back out :) I bet not even they know exactly what they're talking about :)

I can never figure out what Jeff is talking about.....

I think that maybe there is someone that wants some of Jeff's "private sauce" on both white meats... chicken and sheep....

:-)

632 Regal
11-04-2005, 01:14 PM
BOOYA!!!!

remember that one?

mattyb
11-05-2005, 05:57 PM
just booze on 2 continents. means nothing, not a pissing contest either, just babble for a laugh! not vulgar either, not from me antways