PDA

View Full Version : Ring, ring

GJPinAU
11-02-2005, 05:42 PM
I get a phone call from the neighbour last night saying her son will be home in 5 mins and I should go out front and wait for him.

In to our street drives a black E60 (E61?) M5.
Turns out it is the new car owned by his mates girlfriends boss. She had dropped him at the airport and they were out "joy riding".

Mitch (the neighbour) gets out raving how the seats grab you when taking corners at mach10, how your neck hurts under maximum power, how much of a beast it is and then in the same breath how he still believes his Ford ute is a better car.

This shade of green will wash off, won't it?

Qube
11-02-2005, 05:48 PM
mmmm dangerous. Hope he's not on the news in the next few weeks... :|

632 Regal
11-02-2005, 07:56 PM
with an attitude like that would you even want him to own a BMW?

uscharalph
11-02-2005, 10:03 PM
I get a phone call from the neighbour last night saying her son will be home in 5 mins and I should go out front and wait for him.

In to our street drives a black E60 (E61?) M5.
Turns out it is the new car owned by his mates girlfriends boss. She had dropped him at the airport and they were out "joy riding".

Mitch (the neighbour) gets out raving how the seats grab you when taking corners at mach10, how your neck hurts under maximum power, how much of a beast it is and then in the same breath how he still believes his Ford ute is a better car.

This shade of green will wash off, won't it?
Poor Kid, he doesn't know any better.

Am Piobaire
11-03-2005, 12:23 AM
My son is the same - he has been in my E34 heaps of times but still thinks that Holden Commodores are better cars!!!

Still trying to figure that one out!

Zeuk in Oz
11-03-2005, 12:28 AM
My son is the same - he has been in my E34 heaps of times but still thinks that Holden Commodores are better cars!!!

Pearls to swine !
Easy fix - don't let him near your Bimmer ! :p
My kids are the opposite - they love the Bimmer. Problem is though, are they spoilt for life ?

Alexlind123
11-03-2005, 12:28 AM

That might be an example of something you might not want to share with the public. :D