PDA

View Full Version : A sad day: I have to part with my E34

Jason
11-02-2005, 03:22 PM
First off, hello to everyone, I hope all is well. its been about a month and a half since ive been able to check in here due to a sudden change in my employment. This change also means that will not be able to keep my beloved 535... so in her best interest, i offer the car to forum members first before roadfly and ebay.

A quick rundown of what shes got:

Suspension:
H&R spings
RD adjustable sways
Bilstein Sports
IE fixed camber plates

Brakes:
Ate Power disc (F)
Stock rotors (R)
Metal Masters (F/R)
SS lines (F/R)

Wheels/Tires
17" non staggered #5s
Sumitomo HTRZ (IIRC) w very few miles less than 7k
15" stock w/ pirelli snows used for two seasons

Interior:
M5 console
UUC SSK
Clarion Pro audio w/ hardwire for MP3 player w/ remote
Alpine amp
Infinity basslink w/ remote installed by fog switch
Infinity kappa 6.5 components in front
Infinity Kappa 5.25 components rear

Exterior:
Euro Bumper trim
De- Badged

Misc:
EAT chip
Various extra parts
Folder full of reciepts

Im the second owner. I've cared for the car quite well. No leaks. All interior lights work. All rubber parts have been replaced. Alternator, starter, battery front calipers all recently replaced. and a host of other things too. ONly prob: Headliner is starting to go. Car has approx 116k mi. (picked it up at 78k). Car is located in Rockland Co. NY about 30 miles north of NYC. I have plenty of pics and more thorough info too. Asking $7500. Email me j.hairston@gmail.com

mattyb
11-02-2005, 03:25 PM
sad day indeed. Good luck with your new employment

Jason
11-02-2005, 03:42 PM
An ///M5 to rival Jr's!

mattyb
11-02-2005, 04:03 PM
so why do you have to get rid of it and whats the new job?

Jason
11-02-2005, 04:56 PM
I am pursuing a career in the culinary arts. its fancy way of saying that im gonna be, for lack of a better term, a slave for the next few years. I'm gonna be taking a cut in pay too and i don't want the maintenence to fall off. Initially one of my friends was supposed to buy it, as a 3rd car and I would be able to buy it back in a few years but he opted for a new quad instead... oh well. next best thing to someone i know, is someone who i know will take care of it at least...

M.Wenzel
11-02-2005, 07:08 PM
I am pursuing a career in the culinary arts. its fancy way of saying that im gonna be, for lack of a better term, a slave for the next few years. I'm gonna be taking a cut in pay too and i don't want the maintenence to fall off. Initially one of my friends was supposed to buy it, as a 3rd car and I would be able to buy it back in a few years but he opted for a new quad instead... oh well. next best thing to someone i know, is someone who i know will take care of it at least...

any intersted in selling the syle 5's and throwing on the 15"er's instead? winter is on the way anyways:) I'd be very interested in the wheels... sorry abuot losing her anyway

AllGo'n'Show
11-02-2005, 08:30 PM
Why not park it and buy a $100 beater?

I would never get rid of my baby just a little bit cause of changin careers, especially if its the way you want it. keep it under a cover somewhere and buy somethign cheap

shragon
11-02-2005, 11:48 PM
beautiful car... hope you find a good home for it!

rreimund
11-02-2005, 11:56 PM
I'd be happy to car-sit it for you, in exchange for the use of the Style 5's :D

Good luck to you.. where are you going to be studying? CIA up in Hyde Park?

Jason
11-03-2005, 11:39 AM
I would rather keep everything together and sell it as a whole package though. If its been a hard sell though I might reconsider. I will keep you posted

fab525freddy
11-04-2005, 11:03 AM
Jason, I've been looking for a 535, I'll email you so we can discuss... Thanks