PDA

View Full Version : New Moderator

632 Regal
10-26-2005, 12:58 AM
Someone has to call this when other mods are out of town.
http://www.bimmer.info/~regal632/****%20who.jpg

mattyb
10-26-2005, 01:00 AM
bring it on i say

genphreak
10-26-2005, 01:05 AM
LOL. Now that's a fair voting choice. No abstain or informal vote option?

Jeff, you might want to say a little to the electorate about what your policies are, something about your background, why GOD is so Great and the American Way the only way, put up a picture of you on your ranch in your 10-gallon hat et al.

We'll need some pics of you kissing e30s (instead of babies) and (of course) you working on your e34...

632 Regal
10-26-2005, 01:11 AM
no republicans are in that picture except the chicken that didnt vote right.

ryan roopnarine
10-26-2005, 01:32 AM
ill vote for you if one of your campaign assurances is "no fat chicks." :D !!!111!1! lol

if i could find the lolercopter gif i'd insert it here.
its 1995 here in e34 land.

632 Regal
10-26-2005, 01:40 AM
I wouldnt even pass them down mann..theid never even make it onto my house.

632 Regal
10-26-2005, 02:06 AM
yeah this sucks, i cant change it to a blind vote or anything... Should have tried to figure it out, weird man.

BigKriss
10-26-2005, 04:00 AM
I don't think the other members are taking you seriously Jeff. I was thinking it maybe easier, if there was a newbies section where dudes could look when they are unfamilar with the forum. I see no reason at all mate not to make you a moderator. Whenever a person needs help with their e34, you help out, your a great help to the e34 community. Bring it on Jeff :)

SRR2
10-26-2005, 06:24 AM
why GOD is so Great and the American Way the only way

Heh heh... Now ain't THAT the truth.

That crowd is going to get spanked TODAY!

tim
10-26-2005, 06:34 AM
I'll take the fat chix :p
yum

peks
10-26-2005, 07:46 AM
Almost a 7 grand master post whore. I say Jeff gets mod status as soon as he gets his keyboard fixed.

Gayle
10-26-2005, 08:05 AM
Conspiracy theory here. Announce your candidacy when only the aussies are on line. Have that unruly bunch pack the ballot box for you and make it look like there is a ground swell of support for your candidacy.

Genphreak Nick--you comments were just the best. roflmao Please say you will be president Jeff's court jester.

Jeff--do you honestly think that we moderators have any powers? We are LIBRARIANS. We can move threads and create stickeys. We can't delete threads or modify them. All of us are moderator lites--only dude and ed have real power. Charles and I discovered that last week when we tried to delete that insurance ad. And no we don't vote on what we put in. We are each the grand poobah of our own little fiefdom--which we would all be happy to convert to democracies should someone wish to vote.

Jeff--Regarding spelling and that damn keyboard of yours--this is the electronic age. Who needs to be able to spell? Download the google tool bar. It has a spellcheck tool that will fix your spelling within this forum. Do you need a new keyboard? I think I have a spare laying around.

632 Regal
10-26-2005, 10:37 AM
a google corrective feature for my keyboard? Cool!
I bought 5 keyboards at once cause they were $5.00 each...they really do suck after you get over the nice clean keys and they stick after a time for sure...and then with PC it wont let me change letters or correct spelling. I cant watch the window when i type i have to watch where my fingers go and then i post...so after i post and read i fix the typos (stupid I know).

Jeff--Regarding spelling and that damn keyboard of yours--this is the electronic age. Who needs to be able to spell? Download the google tool bar. It has a spellcheck tool that will fix your spelling within this forum. Do you need a new keyboard? I think I have a spare laying around

Interceptor
10-26-2005, 10:59 AM
I bought 5 keyboards at once cause they were $5.00 each...they really do suck after you get over the nice clean keys and they stick after a time for sure...and then with PC it wont let me change letters or correct spelling. I cant watch the window when i type i have to watch where my fingers go and then i post...so after i post and read i fix the typos (stupid I know).
Dude, you sound like my father :) He uses only one finger on each hand for typing and it takes him a whole minute to type in "www.google.com" in the address bar! :)

632 Regal
10-26-2005, 11:07 AM
nawww...i can type with at least 5 fingers but the aim is off at home where its usually dark plus microsoft took over and without re-booting corrections are totally non controllable.

Dude, you sound like my father :) He uses only one finger on each hand for typing and it takes him a whole minute to type in "www.google.com" in the address bar! :)

DaCan23
10-26-2005, 11:23 AM
I've been kinda bizy lately and havent been on much and looks like I missed another episode of Bimmer daytime soaps LOL... What happened ? Ya all the noobs lately have cluttered things, but the more the merrier... its not like we can screen new members... or can we LOL... maybe a BMW quiz in the signup.... Question 1 - Is you BMW Car : A Beemer, B Beamer, C Bimmer, D Made in Mexico, E None of the Above....

E on your poll Jeff should be - Your cool and a post whore LOL

uscharalph
10-26-2005, 11:53 AM

Jeff--Regarding spelling and that damn keyboard of yours--this is the electronic age. Who needs to be able to spell? Download the google tool bar. It has a spellcheck tool that will fix your spelling within this forum. Do you need a new keyboard? I think I have a spare laying around
That make the quantity of your posts even more impressive. LOL!!! Or was that quality? LOL!!!!

Zeuk in Oz
10-26-2005, 05:37 PM
Conspiracy theory here. Announce your candidacy when only the aussies are on line. Have that unruly bunch pack the ballot box for you and make it look like there is a ground swell of support for your candidacy.

Standard Operating Procedure !
Firstly : rig the pre-selection.
Secondly : - gerrymander - change the electoral boundaries to suit you
Thirdly : campaign hard - preferrably with a chook head as mascot - rest of chook is used as a bribe
Fourthly : Rig the ballot - or alternately change the question
Fifthly : Only allow supporters to vote

Works ever time !
Long live the King !

Now Gayle, how long have you been having these feelings of exclusion ? :D

mattyb
10-26-2005, 06:29 PM
unruly bunch eh! true power rests behind the throne

uscharalph
10-26-2005, 07:52 PM
Someone has to call this when other mods are out of town.
http://www.bimmer.info/~regal632/****%20who.jpg
It worked Jeff!!! LOL!!!

Gayle
10-26-2005, 07:56 PM
Now Gayle, how long have you been having these feelings of exclusion ? :D

Ok--I'm busted. I really want to be a man (not) and I really want to be an aussie (well actually yeah). :D

winfred
10-26-2005, 07:56 PM
i think this about covers it (http://members.cox.net/wdixon27/fbomb.wav)

Gayle
10-26-2005, 08:22 PM
i think this about covers it (http://members.cox.net/wdixon27/fbomb.wav)

I had the volume up too loud. Scared me to death. LOL

winfred
10-26-2005, 09:02 PM
here have another (http://members.cox.net/wdixon27/drweirdmessage.wav)

I had the volume up too loud. Scared me to death. LOL

Gayle
10-26-2005, 09:18 PM
Winfred-- You are posting all your best stuff tonight on this thread and the other one. What else you got to share?

Keep this up and the "who the **** is windred" won't be the most popular choice for long.

I thought you had been laying kind of low lately.

Gayle
10-26-2005, 10:03 PM
Look at the bottom of page 1 of the 5 series forum. 12 moderators

632 Regal IS ALREADY THERE!!!!! The polls don't close til 11-4 at 10:01 and THE OUTCOME HAS ALREADY BEEN DECIDED.

Foul! I demand an investigation. We need poll watchers. We need a recount. Conspiracy!!!!

winfred
10-26-2005, 10:39 PM
it's just some crap i had on my webspace
http://members.cox.net/wdixon27/boredradiologystudents.jpg
one more ATHF sound file (http://members.cox.net/wdixon27/clothespile.wav)

Winfred-- You are posting all your best stuff tonight on this thread and the other one. What else you got to share?

Keep this up and the "who the **** is windred" won't be the most popular choice for long.

I thought you had been laying kind of low lately.

Interceptor
10-27-2005, 04:08 AM
It worked Jeff!!! LOL!!!
I declare shenanigans! :)

DanH
10-27-2005, 10:22 AM
the U.N. poll watchers aren't here yet, because i stuffed the box and voted for all 4 choices.

Look at the bottom of page 1 of the 5 series forum. 12 moderators

632 Regal IS ALREADY THERE!!!!! The polls don't close til 11-4 at 10:01 and THE OUTCOME HAS ALREADY BEEN DECIDED.

Foul! I demand an investigation. We need poll watchers. We need a recount. Conspiracy!!!!

632 Regal
10-27-2005, 11:36 AM
we can multi vote??

the U.N. poll watchers aren't here yet, because i stuffed the box and voted for all 4 choices.

uscharalph
10-27-2005, 11:45 AM
we can multi vote??
He actually did!!! LOL!!!

dacoyote
10-27-2005, 01:23 PM
Dam... turn my back for 2 days.. and the post whore goes crazy....

Nice Job Jeff

kyleN20
10-27-2005, 03:33 PM
i wouldov voted for jeff, because im pretty sure hes from my area, im not sure though, cause iv never meet him. woulda shoulda coulda.

haha

kyle

632 Regal
10-27-2005, 05:07 PM
bout 10 miles North of clarkston.

i wouldov voted for jeff, because im pretty sure hes from my area, im not sure though, cause iv never meet him. woulda shoulda coulda.

haha

kyle

Gayle
10-27-2005, 07:35 PM
Dam... turn my back for 2 days.. and the post whore goes crazy....

Nice Job Jeff

Charles, since you haven't been around for a couple of days it is going to be your job to count the hanging chads.

dacoyote
10-28-2005, 08:12 AM
Charles, since you haven't been around for a couple of days it is going to be your job to count the hanging chads.

Chads we can do... hanging Klingons isn't going to happen....

Just give me a chance to call my lawyer....

Charles

Gayle
10-28-2005, 07:17 PM
Chads we can do... hanging Klingons isn't going to happen....

Just give me a chance to call my lawyer....

Charles

Charles:

mupwI' yI'uchtaH! 'oy' DaSIQjaj - Oic da shikh jaj

Heghlu'meH QaQ jajvam!

I'll give you a hint. The first phase is "keep holding the hammer". :D