PDA

View Full Version : Please help - i need this thing really soon :-(

ArtemLepilov
10-23-2005, 01:28 PM
At this moment the only tihng preventing me from enjoying my nice and great BMW Is a stupid door latch! I hate it so much i hate it more thna anytihng in the world - i actually tried rebuilding the damn thing and it still doesn work, I need a new one... This latch will not lock properly It will shut the door normally but when i go to lock the car it will not lock or not open sometimes it just gets stuck halfway.. (the actual black locking indicator gets stuck, well the mechanism itself gets stuk the indicator is a mere result of the mechanism malfunction)

If anyone has had any cars to pull apart please let me know if you have a door latch and please PM ME SOON :)... Also lookin for a foglight and a mirror but this latch is a priority number 1! I gota go o worcester monday evening and its not a great area to hav ea car that doesnt lock... If you know what i mean

I am really frustrated given that i spent the whole day rebuilding the damn thing and it ended up in vain...

-Artem

Rigmaster
10-23-2005, 02:40 PM
I've got it- don't think I could get it to you by monday though.....

Bret.

ArtemLepilov
10-23-2005, 02:42 PM
I've got it- don't think I could get it to you by monday though.....

Bret.

Hmm, how much would u want for it? I just need it soon, and chances are - u are the only shot i got :)

632 Regal
10-23-2005, 03:21 PM
Worchester huh? Didnt think that sauce came from a bad area!

ArtemLepilov
10-23-2005, 04:30 PM
Worchester huh? Didnt think that sauce came from a bad area!

haha :D

But yea, worcester, MA isnt that great an area..

When you see l;ike every other car having a humongous 6" diameter anti-muffler (or whatever its called "noiser"), you get the point of the kind of people living there..

Rigmaster
10-23-2005, 04:44 PM
Hmm, how much would u want for it? I just need it soon, and chances are - u are the only shot i got :)

$35 shipped sound fair??

If so, PM or email me and I'll give you Payment options.

Thanks!!

Bret.

angrypancake
10-23-2005, 07:14 PM
haha :D

But yea, worcester, MA isnt that great an area..

When you see l;ike every other car having a humongous 6" diameter anti-muffler (or whatever its called "noiser"), you get the point of the kind of people living there..

...fart cannon? as in most honda civic "exhausts?"

ArtemLepilov
10-23-2005, 07:39 PM
...fart cannon? as in most honda civic "exhausts?"

exactly!

PS - where are you man?