PDA

View Full Version : Anybody know of a good website to....

HDhandyman
10-19-2005, 01:39 PM
input car model and have them show you available wheels models in stock to fit your car?

Thanks,

Stephen

JD525IA
10-19-2005, 01:57 PM
www.tirerack.com

They even show you what the car looks like with all the different wheels.

Alexlind123
10-19-2005, 02:32 PM
They have them at les shwab on big plasma screens i always put nice wheels on my car when i go there. Even before i got my car i did it :)

sdwhitney
10-19-2005, 02:58 PM
http://www.discounttiredirect.com/direct/home.do

Interactive Wheel system

Same as tireracks pretty much

HDhandyman
10-19-2005, 06:42 PM
Thanks guys, these are awesome!

Stephen

Rigmaster
10-19-2005, 08:00 PM
Also check out www.wheelexchange.com ... I was in there today (they are about 20 minutes from my house) looking for a wheel to complete a set of 3 that I have. They have a BUNCH of wheels in stock, they seem to deal mostly with German cars, and most of their wheels are made in Germany or Italy- very nice stuff. They also sell on Ebay, their prices seem to be pretty darn good- like ~$600 for a set of 17x8" M5 replica wheels!

If you call and happen to talk to Barry, tell him you heard about them from me.

Bret.

ps- I have no affiliation with wheelexchange, I have not even bought anything from them yet- just wanted to let you guys know that this place really exists, and they seem to be decent folks.....

HDhandyman
10-19-2005, 08:55 PM
Also check out www.wheelexchange.com ... I was in there today (they are about 20 minutes from my house) looking for a wheel to complete a set of 3 that I have. They have a BUNCH of wheels in stock, they seem to deal mostly with German cars, and most of their wheels are made in Germany or Italy- very nice stuff. They also sell on Ebay, their prices seem to be pretty darn good- like ~$600 for a set of 17x8" M5 replica wheels!

If you call and happen to talk to Barry, tell him you heard about them from me.

Bret.

ps- I have no affiliation with wheelexchange, I have not even bought anything from them yet- just wanted to let you guys know that this place really exists, and they seem to be decent folks.....

THANKS bret,

I'LL LET 'EM KNOW