PDA

View Full Version : Free stuff for your E34!

Interceptor
10-18-2005, 02:59 PM
I would just like to remind people of what Ed wrote in his sticky "Newbies - please read before posting" post:

Newbies: Please Read Before Posting

This community welcomes newcomers and enjoys assisting “newbies” in resolving their BMW issues. We ask that you observe certain courtesies.

In your registration, please fill out all fields. Members of this board will be better able to assist you if they know the year and model of your car, the number of miles or kilometers, where you are located (some issues are country specific), and any prior modifications done to your car.
Please, people, for the love of Pete, fill out the damn fields! I've seen a lot of not-so-new-to-this-forum members that still have these fields blank and I'm seriously thinking of ignoring their posts because of this.

One more time: PLEASE, fill out all of the fields - is it really THAT hard?

Thanks for your attention!

P.S. The title of this post is obviously misleading, for a good reason :)

uscharalph
10-18-2005, 03:05 PM
I would just like to remind people of what Ed wrote in his sticky "Newbies - please read before posting" post:

[b]
Please, people, for the love of Pete, fill out the damn fields! I've seen a lot of not-so-new-to-this-forum members that still have these fields blank and I'm seriously thinking of ignoring their posts because of this.

P.S. The title of this post is obviously misleading, for a good reason :)
Damn! You got me by that title. LOL!!!

Interceptor
10-18-2005, 03:09 PM
Damn! You got me by that title. LOL!!!
Just wait and see how many people will bite it :)

Dr. evil
10-18-2005, 04:11 PM
Good one!

JerseySi
10-18-2005, 04:19 PM
:D
Made me look!

(A Newb, with details filled in... ;) )

tnt525i
10-18-2005, 04:29 PM
i love that title

Badkrma
10-18-2005, 04:43 PM
Only reason I looked, great title...... My lines are filled in, do I get free stuff now?

SharkmanBMW
10-18-2005, 04:57 PM
Monkeys always look!

DCR
10-18-2005, 07:03 PM
I'm seriously thinking of ignoring their posts because of this.

Yep, well I am losing sleep over that. Is my birthday and occupation that important?

onewhippedpuppy
10-18-2005, 07:49 PM
Got me! Now it's all filled out.

Torque
10-18-2005, 07:52 PM
I demand my free blinker fluid. Now.

TheDuke
10-18-2005, 10:03 PM
done, so where's my FREE stuff:)

E34-520iSE
10-19-2005, 04:07 AM

[b]

P.S. The title of this post is obviously misleading, for a good reason :) Well I've just filled mine in - what a rebel I was!

Cheers,

Shaun

Interceptor
10-19-2005, 04:37 AM
Yep, well I am losing sleep over that. Is my birthday and occupation that important?
Are you some kind of a terrorist or what? :) Why not have those fields filled in so forum members can wish you a happy birthday? Are you ashamed of what you do for a living? I don't get it why people hide that info like it's their credit card number. :)

Interceptor
10-19-2005, 04:40 AM
Only reason I looked, great title...... My lines are filled in, do I get free stuff now?
I can send you a postcard from sunny Croatia if you send me your snail-mail address via a private message! :)