PDA

View Full Version : Selling winter rims for anyone in the frozen north...

Dave M
10-18-2005, 08:03 AM
This is posted in the 'classified ads' section with photos, so follow the link or go there if you're interested.

Wheels were mounted on the 91_525im when I purchased it. I drove them one winter and have parked the car every winter since then. Tires aren't much to speak of. The Hakkapeliittas (sp?) are a bit cupped, but have a decent amount of tread remaining. The Michelin Arctics would last one more winter.

I'm in Canada and will send the rims only if requested (probably your best bet). I'm not interested in making much $$ on these, they're useless to me, in my way and another set of summer rims has recently arrived. I just need enough to pay for removing the tires and my time packaging them. Of couse shipping is the buyers cost. For perpective, I had 4 style 5s shipped from Virginia for $30 each.

Post with pics (http://www.bimmer.info/forum/showthread.php?p=102930#post102930)

I'd also trade for something, just let me know,

'pm' me if interested

Dave M

John in CT
10-18-2005, 08:41 AM
These are the tirerack ones too, some surface rust but otherwise fine, from my 1995 525. Pick 'em up near New Haven...No tires.

John in CT

scott540
10-18-2005, 03:18 PM
I've got 4 for free in Northeast WI. Same thing