PDA

View Full Version : You just gotta feel this guy's pain!

pundit
10-14-2005, 07:21 PM
Yesterday at work I saw our regular courier delivery driver arrive in his van.
Upon noticing quite a bit of damage to the front of the van I asked jokingly did he run into the rear of a Porsche?

"No"... he said. "I ran into the rear of a 2005 model Lamborghini Gallardo"!
... and he wasn't kidding!!

There must only be 1 or 2 of these in the entire country.
How much? Around $400,000.00 AUD someone told me!
He says he is insured... well maybe not for much longer!
Ouch!!

Rory535i
10-14-2005, 07:26 PM
There's one of them in the Audi showroom in Brisbane along with a Murcielago. Kinda hard not to stare at them when driving past :(

Jon K
10-14-2005, 07:40 PM
There's one of them in the Audi showroom in Brisbane along with a Murcielago. Kinda hard not to stare at them when driving past :(

They cool looking, but thats about it.

bimmerd00d
10-14-2005, 07:43 PM
weird, i saw two in the same parking lot a week ago...no not the dealer lol. They are a weekly sighting around here. What was really cool, was the Mayback 62 the other day hauling a$$ through traffic, not an everyday sight!

Alexlind123
10-14-2005, 08:22 PM
If i onwed a maybach, i would probably being doing that as well "step on it, James!".

tdgard
10-14-2005, 08:44 PM
weird, i saw two in the same parking lot a week ago...no not the dealer lol. They are a weekly sighting around here. What was really cool, was the Mayback 62 the other day hauling a$$ through traffic, not an everyday sight!
I have seen several of those as well. The "hauling a$$ through traffic" did not apply however. They were stuck with the rest of the chumps on the highway.

Interceptor
10-15-2005, 04:20 AM
My town has a population of 300k and an avarage sallary of US$650, and we have 1 (one)! :)

wingman
10-15-2005, 05:27 AM
I've got a great picture on my desk at work of the Italian Traffic Constabulary with their Gallardo in Police uniform. Kinda makes an SS Comodore or an XR8 look a little p&ss weak!!!