PDA

View Full Version : ok, parting out bimmer....

Unregistered
03-03-2004, 08:59 PM
ok, to anyone or everyone, that knows ive been parting out my bimmer, im sorry for the delay for anything thta you might need... iv been away at college an not been able to work, nor respond to e-mails, ok, one quesiton .... i bought some performance brake-pad's... i spent around $400 total... i only put about 1.5k on them..... i wanted to know if anyone is intrested in them, alos any other parts... please E-mail me... at Digndoug@comcast.net

TheGeak
03-03-2004, 11:30 PM
um, for those of us new to this board...

year and model? miles?

Jason
03-04-2004, 10:18 AM
ok, to anyone or everyone, that knows ive been parting out my bimmer, im sorry for the delay for anything thta you might need... iv been away at college an not been able to work, nor respond to e-mails, ok, one quesiton .... i bought some performance brake-pad's... i spent around $400 total... i only put about 1.5k on them..... i wanted to know if anyone is intrested in them, alos any other parts... please E-mail me... at Digndoug@comcast.net

Elekta
03-04-2004, 02:39 PM
Do you have an alarm system? I need the wiring harness for the keyless remote.

632 Regal
03-04-2004, 06:53 PM