PDA

View Full Version : Improved Electronic Bentley Shop Manual

Rus
10-10-2005, 02:09 PM
Hello everyone!

As many of you know, the Bentley manual is available in .pdf format online. Unfortunately, it has no navigation assistance meaning that the user must sift through page after page to get to the correct page number. I've modified my copy of the .pdf file to link pages therefore allowing the user to simply click on the section of interest and be forwarded to that section or page. If anyone is interested in hosting this version of the manual, I'll be happy to email it to them. I simply lack the means to host a 60+ megabyte file. Hopefully I contribute something to this wonderful community in this way :) Your input is appreciated.

3axap

uscharalph
10-10-2005, 02:26 PM
Hello everyone!

As many of you know, the Bentley manual is available in .pdf format online. Unfortunately, it has no navigation assistance meaning that the user must sift through page after page to get to the correct page number. I've modified my copy of the .pdf file to link pages therefore allowing the user to simply click on the section of interest and be forwarded to that section or page. If anyone is interested in hosting this version of the manual, I'll be happy to email it to them. I simply lack the means to host a 60+ megabyte file. Hopefully I contribute something to this wonderful community in this way :) Your input is appreciated.

3axap
Cool, I'm sure someone will step up.

dacoyote
10-10-2005, 02:55 PM
Hello everyone!

3axap

I can host it.. 60megs is a little big to email... can you ftp it if I give you account information?

Charles

granit_silber
10-10-2005, 02:58 PM
I can host it.. 60megs is a little big to email... can you ftp it if I give you account information?

Charles
use dropload.com

-ashley

Rus
10-10-2005, 03:16 PM
I'll try the dropload.com idea :) That way I won't have to mess with anyone's FTP server. Thanks for the heads up.

Rus
10-10-2005, 03:33 PM
dacoyote, I've used dropload.com to host. I hope you do not mind that I listed dacoyote@earthlink.net as the recepient address. Hopefully this will work. :)

stx133
10-10-2005, 08:19 PM
great work guys, make sure you post the address when it is opperational

ktteoh
10-11-2005, 02:57 AM
can you send to my email as well?

Gayle
10-11-2005, 08:33 AM
http://www.bimmer.info/forum/showthread.php?t=14994&page=1&pp=10

Thanks.

dacoyote
10-11-2005, 09:27 AM
It's read for download.. pm or email me for download infomation.