PDA

View Full Version : Parts car update and apology to guys i left hanging

Lee in Ottawa
10-10-2005, 11:15 AM
Hey guys, Lets try this again from square one. I am reintroducing the parts from the parts car once again. When i originally introduced the car it was bad timing on my fault, i was way too busy with work and circumstances arised where i was unable to use one of my hands for awhile. This led to peopel left hanging and put off. I just want to apologize to everyone i left hanging. Hopefully some of you aren't too mad.

With that being said i'm offering parts off the car, this time with summer winding down things will be able to get done. Most of the car is already apart and just needs to be packaged. First things first:

I need to get this full interior out of my house so it's first on the selling block.
Complete blk int door panels, back seats, front seats. All 9/10 condition.
The front are heated and electric. I am open to offers, Also if someone has any good ideas on the best way to ship it i'd love to hear some.

Also have both sides high/low and clear corners. About 7/10. Not pitted that badly just a little dirty. Open to offers best one takes em.

A bunch of other stuff forsale ie: racing dynamic springs.

Let me know i'm ready this time. Once again sorry to those i left hanging.

Torque
10-10-2005, 12:05 PM
I'd so buy your interior, but the shipping is gonna be outrageous. How much are you looking to get for it anyway ? I really have no idea what to offer you -- I've never bought a whole interior.

JoeS
10-10-2005, 12:59 PM
Is it for both front and rear? please contact me a jjjoeee2003@gmail.com with pics and prices. I am also interested in the e-brake leather boot and the 5speed shifter leather boot - if possible.

Thanks - Joe

Lee in Ottawa
10-10-2005, 02:01 PM
pm's and e-mails sent

Gman
10-10-2005, 06:52 PM
How much do the RD springs drop a 535?
May also be intrested in the driver's seat. Any pics?
Greg (in Ottawa)

Hey guys, Lets try this again from square one. I am reintroducing the parts from the parts car once again. When i originally introduced the car it was bad timing on my fault, i was way too busy with work and circumstances arised where i was unable to use one of my hands for awhile. This led to peopel left hanging and put off. I just want to apologize to everyone i left hanging. Hopefully some of you aren't too mad.

With that being said i'm offering parts off the car, this time with summer winding down things will be able to get done. Most of the car is already apart and just needs to be packaged. First things first:

I need to get this full interior out of my house so it's first on the selling block.
Complete blk int door panels, back seats, front seats. All 9/10 condition.
The front are heated and electric. I am open to offers, Also if someone has any good ideas on the best way to ship it i'd love to hear some.

Also have both sides high/low and clear corners. About 7/10. Not pitted that badly just a little dirty. Open to offers best one takes em.

A bunch of other stuff forsale ie: racing dynamic springs.

Let me know i'm ready this time. Once again sorry to those i left hanging.

Craig in Davis
10-10-2005, 07:13 PM
Lee,

Will you sell the door panels separate from the rest of the interior? If so email me a price.

Craig

cadinger at hotmail dot com

Lee in Ottawa
10-10-2005, 07:21 PM
Not sure what the drop is with the RD springs maybe someone else can chime in. It's hard to tell on the parts car cause it has no motor. I've had tons of interest in the seats and door panels. I would sell them seperate from the seats, offers?

I do not want to brake the seats up. I will post pics of the tomorrow though in this thread.

Greg we should meet up sometime, probably best if you drop by and you could grab anything you need. Ottawa e34 meet :)

Lee in Ottawa
10-10-2005, 09:21 PM
sorry to link this but it's late and i don't know of any fast way to post pics
http://bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?p=5089615&posted=1#post5089615
Pics of
seats
door panels
lights/clearcorners

pyro
10-10-2005, 10:03 PM
im intrested in your rd springs how much do you want for them? how long have they been used for?

Lee in Ottawa
10-10-2005, 10:09 PM
Not sure what to ask for them, $150?

The paint has come off of them, there is just a little section of green on the tops of them, that is how i know they are RD springs. I have no clue how long they have been used for, from what i understand the car has been sitting with no motor for years now. They do not sag thats all i can tell you. They seem perfect except for the paint flaking off.

pyro
10-10-2005, 11:28 PM
if i can get some pictures ill defanatly be intrested. email me and we can discuss payment details. taugher@gmail.com