PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have BMW radio they want to sell?

Rick L
10-09-2005, 04:39 PM
Hey guys,

My BMW radio just went bad on me the other day. I like to get the same unit (with CD changer control). Anyone from the board have one they want to sell? Of course, I need the valid radio code with the unit... ;)

Thanks...

My old unit. Looking for the same unit.

http://home.comcast.net/~jungerishere/BMW_Radio_Front.JPG

http://home.comcast.net/~jungerishere/BMW_Radio_Back.JPG

Kalevera
10-09-2005, 04:48 PM
Rick -- BMW will R&R the unit for something > $100, I forget the exact price. We've done this on E38 head units in the past.

Best, whit

liquidtiger720
10-09-2005, 05:00 PM
if you are going to pay $100 bucks for that thing, i'd sell you mine (wasnt really planning on it but...hey).

But what does that WB button mean? Mine says Mute on it- i believe.

But really, they go on ebay for about $40-60 bucks at most.

Rigmaster
10-09-2005, 05:06 PM
Hey Rick, I've got one- Just sent you PM with the details- it's the same type as the one in your pic and it includes the code.

Bret

Alexlind123
10-09-2005, 05:20 PM
Hmm...ebay for $40-50, maybe ill have to take a look for the business cd one. BTW, i like the turtle, rick. :)

uscharalph
10-09-2005, 05:23 PM
if you are going to pay $100 bucks for that thing, i'd sell you mine (wasnt really planning on it but...hey).

But what does that WB button mean? Mine says Mute on it- i believe.

But really, they go on ebay for about $40-60 bucks at most.
WB is Weather Band.

Rick L
10-09-2005, 06:23 PM
Sellers on EBAY with similar BMW radio seemed clueless when I ask about the radio code. Don't they know that the radio is useless without the code... I know you could acquire the code from manufacture but what a hassle that is. I'm hoping someone from the board has one with the code. Driving without a radio is a torcher. :( Looking to replace ASAP... I thought about getting an aftermarket unit but that means I had to change everthing so I opted to stay with the old.