PDA

View Full Version : Best price for Euro trims?

TheDuke
10-05-2005, 12:38 PM
Tried to paint my outside trims last week. What a mess. Now I’m looking into a new set, but without corner lights.

JAlfredPrufrock
10-05-2005, 01:22 PM
Best price? I got mine all around for $60 or something like that iirc.

Shaun
10-05-2005, 03:11 PM
Tried to paint my outside trims last week. What a mess. Now I’m looking into a new set, but without corner lights.

I've got an interesting set of euro E34 trim here. It's textured, and was put on the late E34's across the pond. $54 + shipping takes it.

For what it's worth; I was aprehensive about the 'textured' trim before I offered to setup the Euro Trim group buy on bimmerforums.com. When it finally got here, I must say I was pleasantly surprised by the look of the textured. If you want to be slightly different in a very subtle way, this is for you.

Don McAdams
10-05-2005, 03:56 PM
I've got an interesting set of euro E34 trim here. It's textured, and was put on the late E34's across the pond. $54 + shipping takes it.

For what it's worth; I was aprehensive about the 'textured' trim before I offered to setup the Euro Trim group buy on bimmerforums.com. When it finally got here, I must say I was pleasantly surprised by the look of the textured. If you want to be slightly different in a very subtle way, this is for you.

Shaun-
Drop me an e-mail- E30M3TheRealM3@aol.com, I'm interested in your textured Euro trim-
Thanks-

RobPatt
10-05-2005, 05:30 PM
what pieces, what difference? see all the talk of late, but don't know! thx.

Don McAdams
10-05-2005, 05:53 PM
what pieces, what difference? see all the talk of late, but don't know! thx.

The euro trim does not have the cutouts for the US side marker lights- A cleaner look-

HTH-

infinity5
10-05-2005, 07:37 PM
http://www.abrahamsmotorsport.com/index-3.html

it looks like they have a "Set" of all 4 pieces for 80$. I belive it says OEM.

Shaun
10-05-2005, 08:11 PM
http://www.abrahamsmotorsport.com/index-3.html

it looks like they have a "Set" of all 4 pieces for 80$. I belive it says OEM.

Just for the future, after I resolve the supply issues I'm having with BMW on these euro pieces: I can get all four of these trim pieces to your door for $80 or so.

TheDuke
10-07-2005, 07:49 AM
Well I'm talking about all 7 pieces all around.