PDA

View Full Version : Polyurethane control arm bushes anyone?

Rory535i
10-05-2005, 05:04 AM
I'll be making a set of upper and lower control arm bushes in the next few weeks out of polyurethane (i work at a place that makes poly bushes and boat rollers). If anyone's interested in a set, let me know. Price will be around $120 roughly but still to be confirmed. I know 99% of u are against polyurethane bushes for these cars and we've had the whole for/against arguement already so no need for another one! :p Simply offering them to those who are interested. Also at some stage i'll possibly be making sway bar bushes and rear suspension ones if there's any interest.

genphreak
10-05-2005, 06:21 AM
I'll be making a set of upper and lower control arm bushes in the next few weeks out of polyurethane (i work at a place that makes poly bushes and boat rollers). If anyone's interested in a set, let me know. Price will be around $120 roughly but still to be confirmed. I know 99% of u are against polyurethane bushes for these cars and we've had the whole for/against arguement already so no need for another one! :p Simply offering them to those who are interested. Also at some stage i'll possibly be making sway bar bushes and rear suspension ones if there's any interest.Mate I have a set of uppers (Grunts) already and would be interested in lowers... they might be small and shitty and have less effect than the Thrust arm bush, but I need newies so am up for $10.63 each for stockers. How much would a pair you make be? Big Kriss might be interested too, I'll ask him... if he is you can send us two pairs in one box- but he may be after an upper set too. Thanks for the offer :) Nick

pyro
10-05-2005, 01:13 PM
id be intrested in a set

You know you wanta give people in bimmer.info a deal :p