PDA

View Full Version : Good shop on Oahu

radarjeremy
10-04-2005, 04:19 PM
Anyone know of a good shop on oahu? I need someone to do the self-leveling elimination on my 1992 525it, preferably not someone really expensive. Any thoughts out there???

SC David
10-04-2005, 06:19 PM
There might not be too many Hawaiians on the board here, so if I were you I would start an account on www.bimmerforums.com and post in the regional section under Hawaii. There are at least 10 people from Oahu over there.

RobPatt
10-04-2005, 06:49 PM
...along one of those side streets makai side where H-1 is above and Nimitz below.... near the HOG dealer (actually think it's Indian motorcycles...).... guy's name is Scott. Not your typical mechanic, he's really kinda anal but a nice guy the type who will tell you, "well that'll run you about $250, not fixing it will cost you about 2mpg so you do the math and tell me which you prefer..." Guy's name is Scott. Drives 911 in the SCCA at Barber's Point. Tell him Rob Patt sent you, he did a bit on my E30 and E34, but I'm in Florida now.

Even if he doesn't do this project for you, he's good to know and can point in the right direction - any anyways a good, reliable, trustworth guy.

alojas,
Rob.