PDA

View Full Version : I've finally taken pics of her

tnt525i
10-03-2005, 02:55 AM
ok guys and gals, i finally got the chance to post some pics of her, recently repainted. what do you think?

Randell
10-03-2005, 03:55 AM
hot.

all i can suggest is to drop it 1" at the front and get some chrome tips for the exhaust

then give me your front bumper :D

Dave M
10-03-2005, 04:03 AM
Looks a bit muggy in the caribbean, hope your AC works.

Nice ride, is it Shwartz? If you are thinking abou the exhaust tips, but want to keep the dark theme going, they are available in black from BMA.

See you around,

Dave M

Gayle
10-03-2005, 06:09 AM
I think you should be entering the virtual car show. I don't get why people are posting pics of their car here instead of the car show while the show is going on. That is what the car show is for--to show your car and get comments. Thiese remarks are not just for you. They are directed at the other people who have done the same thing recently and for the other people who are thinking about doing the same thing.

http://www.bimmer.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41

uscharalph
10-03-2005, 07:24 AM
ok guys and gals, i finally got the chance to post some pics of her, recently repainted. what do you think?
Nice pics!

tnt525i
10-03-2005, 03:33 PM
Looks a bit muggy in the caribbean, hope your AC works.

Nice ride, is it Shwartz? If you are thinking abou the exhaust tips, but want to keep the dark theme going, they are available in black from BMA.

See you around,

Dave M
my camera has a problem, all the pics have a hazy appearance on the top right corner, maybe a fungus on the lens, im thinking about chrome tips and the color is lincoln navigator black
thanx

tnt525i
10-03-2005, 03:34 PM
I think you should be entering the virtual car show. I don't get why people are posting pics of their car here instead of the car show while the show is going on. That is what the car show is for--to show your car and get comments. Thiese remarks are not just for you. They are directed at the other people who have done the same thing recently and for the other people who are thinking about doing the same thing.

http://www.bimmer.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41
done

tnt525i
10-03-2005, 03:34 PM
Nice pics!
thank you very much

tnt525i
10-03-2005, 03:35 PM
hot.

all i can suggest is to drop it 1" at the front and get some chrome tips for the exhaust

then give me your front bumper :D
thanx, actually those are future upgrades lol

Lennyz525i
10-03-2005, 03:50 PM
Where is that (picture taken) ?

tnt525i
10-03-2005, 04:00 PM
Where is that (picture taken) ?
im in trinidad, in the caribbean

Ted K
10-03-2005, 04:50 PM
Looks great. Is that an M-tech front bumper?

tnt525i
10-03-2005, 06:09 PM
Looks great. Is that an M-tech front bumper?
yes it is

tony2beemers
10-04-2005, 02:06 PM
How lucky you are. Over here in the UK we will soon be entering our built-in rust climate winter. Enjoy the car and the sunshine man. It should last you forever.
Regards, Tony (UK)

tnt525i
10-04-2005, 02:22 PM
How lucky you are. Over here in the UK we will soon be entering our built-in rust climate winter. Enjoy the car and the sunshine man. It should last you forever.
Regards, Tony (UK)
thanx dude, actually my front bumper was a direct import from the UK lol

tony2beemers
10-05-2005, 04:19 PM
thanx dude, actually my front bumper was a direct import from the UK lol

A good outfit to deal with in the UK, who will export to anywhere in the world - take a look at their site www.linwar.com they break these cars and have thousands of parts in stock. The place is situated about 30miles north of Liverpool, dunno if you have ever heard of Liverpool. We have cruised the Caribbean twice and have visited many of those beautiful islands including your own.
Surprising how few folks had heard of Liverpool or its famous sons The Beetles. Quite a lot had heard of our football team.
Keep putting a shine on that car it might deflect some of that warm Caribbean sunshine our way.(LOL)
best wishes Tony(UK)