PDA

View Full Version : Damage list from TV shoot

GJPinAU
09-29-2005, 08:41 PM
Finished shooting on Wednesday, big day with pro-drivers etc. I naturally ignored everything you were saying and let them do whatever...

Been all over the car today and the list goes like this:
1) Tyres are torn up.
2) bonnet has a bend in it from people sitting on it.
3) Suspension has dropped on the off-side rear by 1/2"

Spoke to the guy who hired the car and he doesn't have a problem with fixing any of this, just have to come up with photographic proof.

Qube
09-29-2005, 08:58 PM
Finished shooting on Wednesday, big day with pro-drivers etc. I naturally ignored everything you were saying and let them do whatever...

1) Tyres are torn up.

Spoke to the guy who hired the car and he doesn't have a problem with fixing any of this, just have to come up with photographic proof.

Sounds like some pretty spirited driving! I'd be most worried about the suspension drop. Who knows what other joints have loosened or worn out because of this...

uscharalph
09-29-2005, 09:04 PM

1) Tyres are torn up.

I hope it turns out well for you!

Alexlind123
09-29-2005, 09:07 PM
Well, youve got a photo of the unbent hood right in your post. Now...about the digital videos? I hope it all turns out well for you, get it inspected by a mechanic to find out what else they did to it.

Jon K
09-29-2005, 10:46 PM
Well, youve got a photo of the unbent hood right in your post. Now...about the digital videos? I hope it all turns out well for you, get it inspected by a mechanic to find out what else they did to it.

Upon closer inspection it'll reveal a bent frame...etc... LOL

BigKriss
09-30-2005, 12:32 AM
most likely a few thousand there (maybe) in repair bills.

Dave M
09-30-2005, 03:27 AM
I naturally ignored everything you were saying and let them do whatever...

Listen to your instincts young grasshopper, you only live once. As long as you had fun with it all,

Let us see the smoke,

Dave M

bahnstormer
09-30-2005, 05:46 AM
tell em to get u sticky tires =]
and a spare winter set too