PDA

View Full Version : My Car's Loving My New Job!

uscharalph
09-27-2005, 09:54 PM
I just landed a new job and my car's loving it. At my last job I parked outside and dust was eveywhere. My California Duster was getting a workout. Now I park in a carport at night and in a parking building all day.

liquidtiger720
09-27-2005, 10:00 PM
my car is outdoors about 99% of the time.

Alexlind123
09-27-2005, 10:11 PM
Congratulations on your new job :). Sadly, my car is impossible to keep clean unless i wash it two times a week (which i often do) because of the driveway that i live on. Heres an old picture.
http://servo.postverket.us/alex/IMG_1966.JPG
Ok, ill admit its not that bad now (although im dreading that it will be once it starts raining), but the crazy guy with the scary looking speedbump is still at his trickery. Another crazy guy lives further toward the main road has another scary looking speed bump as well. The road would probably be paved by now if it werent for hermit-like grumpy old men who yell at people driving past and spend their spare time tending their precious speed bumps with their shiny garden tractors. As it is, i cant see a time in the forseeable future where anyone could agree on doing anything about upgrading the road surface.

632 Regal
09-28-2005, 08:09 AM
Theres NO WAY my car would be able to clear them bumps.

Alexlind123
09-28-2005, 08:55 AM
I dont think my car would either, remember this picture was taken some time ago. The speed bimps have evolved somewhat since then, they havve gotten longer and are now made of concrete.