PDA

View Full Version : E32 parts in NZ available

shogun
09-27-2005, 03:10 AM
On another E32 board someone from NZ is offering parts from an E32 750iL from 1988.
Bruce from N Z has recently imported a 1988 750iL from Japan for wreaking.
He has taken the engine & transmission out for a project he is building but he will be selling off the rest of the vehicle as parts.
He has everything from a full black leather interior to body panels & trim . He is saying that he is not in this to make a lot of money, he would just like to let all the e32 owners that there some bits & pieces there if you are looking.

Have sent him a private mail and now I know what he is going to do with the engine and trans: A T-R-I-K-E, he wants to build the only V12 Trike in the world.

Anyway, as you know a lot o E32 parts fit to the E34, even LAD parts, LKM, GM, and so on.
So if someone in NZ or Australia is interested in parts, give me a PM and I will let you know his email address.
Might be good for your wallet and also for him to get rid of the parts.

Dan in NZ
09-27-2005, 05:26 AM
Thanks for that, good to know another parts source in our little corner of the world! I don't think I need anything at the moment, but I'll keep it in mind. You should introduce him to this board.

shogun
09-27-2005, 05:38 AM
genphreak
has all the details from me and he will contact him.
So if there is any need, pls ask him as I only have the email address.