PDA

View Full Version : Check this out!!!

BM-BOY
09-26-2005, 03:01 PM
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BMW-E34-518iSE-M-TEC-LOOKALIKE-IF-NOT-BETTER-DVD-PS2_W0QQitemZ4577366584QQcategoryZ9837QQssPageName ZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

SharkmanBMW
09-26-2005, 03:05 PM
why does it have a photocopier in the trunk??!!

and that coffee can muffler has got to go!

edit: I just saw the neons.... sad...

McWatters
09-26-2005, 03:11 PM
that is seriously moded

cheers

J.McWatters

SRR2
09-26-2005, 03:11 PM
Yecch. What an abomination. No wonder he has the notice in huge type at the end that says "... don't insult me any more!" He'd have to pay me to take that mess off his hands.

Interceptor
09-26-2005, 03:18 PM
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BMW-E34-518iSE-M-TEC-LOOKALIKE-IF-NOT-BETTER-DVD-PS2_W0QQitemZ4577366584QQcategoryZ9837QQssPageName ZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
That's just awful! 115 HP and a bunch of useless crap! This is worse than a rice-boy Honda!

632 Regal
09-26-2005, 03:20 PM
I dont like how he relocated the steering wheel to the wrong side either.

why does it have a photocopier in the trunk??!!

and that coffee can muffler has got to go!

edit: I just saw the neons.... sad...

SharkmanBMW
09-26-2005, 04:50 PM
I dont like how he relocated the steering wheel to the wrong side either.

LOL

angrypancake
09-26-2005, 05:32 PM
Even if I was driving a Civic I still wouldn't put a horrific fart cannon like that on my car. Yeech.

genphreak
09-26-2005, 06:04 PM
Bwahahhhaahahahahahahaa!

Regarding the rims the vendor says he "bought brand new under 3 years ago.. unkerbed as new.. HONESTLY, I COULD SELL THESE AS NEW!"

and I bet he would too... I couldn't buy a car from someone who professes to be as honest as this...

"SO FAR IF YOUR MATHS ARE GOOD WE ARE SOMEWHERE AROUND £7500... I aint even included what i paid for the car initially, and my maintainance items in 4 years.. "

well I'm sure my math is better than ALL his spelling, grammar and math put together which is why I wouldn't bother making sense of his appaling calculations, let alone think about repairing a car that has had this kind of abuse...

"and keep bearing in mind that theres no labour charge as i did most of it myself.., and also bearing in mind that i work in the motor trade, and I had discounts on many of the products to start with..

I don't know how all this is bearing on your mind but I'm having trouble bearing how anyone would be able to summon the courage to ask a real tradesperson to do such things to their car... I am sure they'd be met with a flat refusal... incredulous looks or uncontrolled vomiting.

The really sad part is this line- "Make a car to this spec with some of your so-called budgets" Which just proves that to this poor car was bastardised this badly just so the guy could chest-beat his ass in front of a few other losers.

Man is he angry; "These are the sites you NEED to visit"... ROFL (I sure as hell do not...)

I guess he's pissed off that he has no money left even though he used 5-finger discounts where he works(ed -ie past tense perhaps?.. his anger indicates he was even sacked in the process of creating this abomination).

It reminds me of the stereotypical poodle with a ridiculous haircut that is never allowed on the ground by its infatuated owner- the old woman who has too much trouble simply living in a world of her own making.

For sure the only working this guy has ever seen in the trade is behind the counter or humping boxes at a performance sticker and neon store...

That's one poor e34. May she RIP.

PS. Notice how there is no picture of it with the bonnet open! Oh and at the end... what a fantastic sales pitch; "then when the boot is opened, and the lights are on, you can unleash the boy in you!"

Really, and blow a load? ROFL, check out the contents of the boot... even a video recorder (for watching p0rn I guess)

Qube
09-26-2005, 06:44 PM
http://www.auburn.edu/~murraba/elucid/baby,crying,tantrum.jpg

Feel so sad for that car... :( At this point I'm sure she'd even rather be parted alive than seen running like that...

632 Regal
09-26-2005, 06:45 PM
I follow you here, I just have serious doubt as to the condition of the car as he didnt spend the minute that it takes to remove the crap from the trunk to actually show the trunk. There could be all kinds of reasons behind the sale of this "pristine" automobile but the point of well taken care of doesn't hit me as such. It very well could be a good deal if you could actually inspect the car to see what has and has not been replaced but that tiny engine would have me thinking about wasting money on a very slow car. I doubt that it could keep up with my lawn mower*

*must be posted one of these days.

Bwahahhhaahahahahahahaa!

"bought brand new under 3 years ago.. unkerbed as new.. HONESTLY, I COULD SELL THESE AS NEW!"

and I bet he would too... I wouldn't buy a car from someone who professes to be as honest as this...

"SO FAR IF YOUR MATHS ARE GOOD WE ARE SOMEWHERE AROUND £7500... I aint even included what i paid for the car initially, and my maintainance items in 4 years.. "

well I'm sure my math is better than his spelling, grammar and math put together which is why I wouldn't bother making sense of his appaling calculations, let alone think about repairing a car that has had this kind of abuse...

"and keep bearing in mind that theres no labour charge as i did most of it myself.., and also bearing in mind that i work in the motor trade, and I had discounts on many of the products to start with..

Should anyone be able to summon the courage to ask a real tradesperson to do this to their car, I am sure they'd be met with a flat refusal...

The real sad part is this line- "Make a car to this spec with some of your so-called budgets" Which just proves that to this poor car was bastardised so badly justv so this guy could chest beat his ass in front of a few other losers.

Man is he angry; "These are the sites you NEED to visit"... ROFL (I sure as hell do not...)

I guess he's pissed off that he has no money left even though he used 5-finger discounts where he works (ed?.. no doubt he got sacked in the process of making this abomination).

Reminds me of the poodle with a ridiculous haircut that is never allowed on the ground by its infatuated owner- the old woman who has too much trouble simply living in a world of her own making.

For sure the only working this guy has ever seen in the trade is behind the counter or humping boxes at a performance sticker and neon store...

That's one poor e34. May she RIP.

PS Notice how there is no picture of it with the bonnet open! Oh and what a fantastic sales pitch... "then when the boot is opened, and the lights are on, you can unleash the boy in you!"

Really, and blow a load? ROFL, check out the contents of the boot... even a video recorder (for watching p0rn I guess)

Qube
09-26-2005, 07:12 PM
Oh you're right! I didn't notice the 518!

Damn... plus all that junk on the car, it must barely crawl!

genphreak
09-26-2005, 09:09 PM
It very well could be a good deal if you could actually inspect the car to see what has and has not been replaced but that tiny engine would have me thinking about wasting money on a very slow car. I doubt that it could keep up with my lawn mower*

*must be posted one of these days. to this thread.... :D

Sure Jeff post that mower. Don't forget to detail its quarter mile times, then we can put it up against the stiff competition it faces from the euro 518 crowd!

Seriously tho, I wonder how much better a 518i manual is on gas.... :)

angrypancake
09-27-2005, 07:21 PM
Though I can't read Estonian (if that's what it's called) I can still understand GReddy Bi-Turbo 1993 540i putting down 492hp. Figured I'd put it in the "check it out" thread. Maybe one day I'll actually have some technical knowledge and be able to write a real response...

http://www.hot.ee/mdslankora/Terrarium.html
http://www.hot.ee/mdslankora/indexx.html

and these are the specs
http://www.hot.ee/mdslankora/avaleht.html

xphilter
09-27-2005, 08:01 PM
wow, atleast i know those fake alpinas look horrid....scratch that off my potential list of rims...

granit_silber
09-28-2005, 07:06 AM
I just checked out the site he listed in the description (something about sarcasm and his car being in there twice) and his is indeed in the gallery pages.
In fact, all of the pictures from the other site are used in his auction (hmmm...reckon their not current).
While on that site I checked out what was to be had for the e34 and noticed something kinda funny. As you scroll through the products a red e34 keeps popping up with skirts or eyebrows etc........................

They are the same pics that BavAuto uses in their catalogs for the five parts they sell for the e34.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
-ashley