PDA

View Full Version : ::.. Enter the Spiderlite...

Qube
09-24-2005, 10:14 PM
http://www.spiderlite.com/

Which size do you suppose would fit our rear brake and signals?

Of course, taking into consideration the wonderful reverse polarity of our e34s...

uscharalph
09-24-2005, 10:21 PM

Of course, taking into consideration the wonderful reverse polarity of our e34s...
You're not really considering these are you??

Ali
09-24-2005, 10:23 PM

And what do u do when they don't "collapse" back to original size if u decide u don't like them and u want to replace them ? :)

Ali

MBXB
09-24-2005, 10:24 PM
Reverse Polarity??

Qube
09-24-2005, 10:28 PM
1. Hey I'd try anything once! :)

2. They'll collapse back.

3. The wiring for the bulbs are difference in our e34s

Ali
09-24-2005, 10:38 PM
1. Hey I'd try anything once! :)

2. They'll collapse back.

3. The wiring for the bulbs are difference in our e34s

Qube,

Read the Disclaimer below

TERMS OF SALE AND DISCLAIMERS:

I AGREE THAT THIS PRODUCT SHOULD ONLY BE INSTALLED TEMPORARILY ON VEHICLES TO BE DRIVEN "OFF ROAD", OR ON VEHICLES THAT ARE OFF THE STREET IN A "SHOW" (SUCH AS OFF-STREET "PRIVATE PARKING LOT" OR "NOVELTY" USE). THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED FOR PERMANENT INSTALLATION OR FOR USE ON VEHICLES TO BE DRIVEN ON PUBLIC STREETS OR HIGHWAYS. THIS PRODUCT MAY NOT BE LEGAL FOR USE ON VEHICLES TO BE DRIVEN ON PUBLIC STREETS OR HIGHWAYS IN YOUR STATE OR PROVINCE. PLEASE CHECK YOUR STATE OR PROVINCIAL AND LOCAL LAWS AND ORDINANCES BEFORE TEMPORARILY INSTALLING THIS PRODUCT IN YOUR VEHICLE.
I AGREE THAT SPIDERLITE INC. IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE RESULTING FROM THE USE AND/OR INSTALLATION OF THESE PRODUCTS.

Think about it,

Ali

Incantation
09-25-2005, 04:36 AM
i think you should rename the thread "enter the bs"

Qube
09-25-2005, 02:51 PM
Understandable. As with all aftermarket bulbs off color or LED, they have this disclaimer.

The Spiderlite is a stretch to extend the quest for LED tails for our vehicles.

Qube,

Read the Disclaimer below

TERMS OF SALE AND DISCLAIMERS:

I AGREE THAT THIS PRODUCT SHOULD ONLY BE INSTALLED TEMPORARILY ON VEHICLES TO BE DRIVEN "OFF ROAD", OR ON VEHICLES THAT ARE OFF THE STREET IN A "SHOW" (SUCH AS OFF-STREET "PRIVATE PARKING LOT" OR "NOVELTY" USE). THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED FOR PERMANENT INSTALLATION OR FOR USE ON VEHICLES TO BE DRIVEN ON PUBLIC STREETS OR HIGHWAYS. THIS PRODUCT MAY NOT BE LEGAL FOR USE ON VEHICLES TO BE DRIVEN ON PUBLIC STREETS OR HIGHWAYS IN YOUR STATE OR PROVINCE. PLEASE CHECK YOUR STATE OR PROVINCIAL AND LOCAL LAWS AND ORDINANCES BEFORE TEMPORARILY INSTALLING THIS PRODUCT IN YOUR VEHICLE.
I AGREE THAT SPIDERLITE INC. IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE RESULTING FROM THE USE AND/OR INSTALLATION OF THESE PRODUCTS.

Think about it,

Ali

infinity5
09-25-2005, 02:57 PM
They're a really cool idea, but i'd have to see them on our cars to judge how they'd look.

Qube
09-25-2005, 08:42 PM
They're a really cool idea, but i'd have to see them on our cars to judge how they'd look.

In our cars, honesty, probably disgusting... but thought I'd bring it up.

Alexlind123
09-25-2005, 10:01 PM

My sentiments exactly.