PDA

View Full Version : I'm a happy camper...

dternst
09-16-2005, 11:44 AM
Last year I purchased a set of 8-Series Throwing Stars from www.wheelcollision.com based out of Bath, PA. I wanted to replace the basketweave spare with an 8-Series front. I've looked for almost a year for a single wheel (finding 4 good ones is difficult enough). I received an e-mail this morning informing me that they located one in CA. I'll be exchanging all five Basketweave (with 4 center caps) for one Throwing Star.

I can't wait...

uscharalph
09-16-2005, 02:49 PM
Last year I purchased a set of 8-Series Throwing Stars from www.wheelcollision.com based out of Bath, PA. I wanted to replace the basketweave spare with an 8-Series front. I've looked for almost a year for a single wheel (finding 4 good ones is difficult enough). I received an e-mail this morning informing me that they located one in CA. I'll be exchanging all five Basketweave (with 4 center caps) for one Throwing Star.

I can't wait...
I wonder what actually happens with all the 15" rims people exchange?

Robin-535im
09-16-2005, 03:36 PM

I can't wait...
It's cool that they will exchange it like that. Heck - you can probably get four sets of basketweaves on ebay for $500 if you're clever... nice looking 10-spoke M parallels for sale there too.

Kalevera
09-16-2005, 04:01 PM
Haha -- I wish you'd told me about this. We've got four of them from a CSI sitting at the shop...been sitting there for years. They'd need some refurb work (car was tboned hard and the owner beat the ish out of it), but they're still the genuine affect.

best, whit