PDA

View Full Version : OT, any audiophiles out there, I have a

Bill R.
09-15-2005, 09:39 AM
technics sl-10 with a moving coil cartridge that i'm going to sell, just thought i would check if anybody was interested before i put it on ebay...I bought it new in 76 if i recall and its been sitting in a closet for at least the last 12 years. A friend used it about a year ago to transfer a bunch of old lp's to his computer and it still worked fine

Adnan
09-15-2005, 10:02 AM
Hi Bill,

There are a couple of places where you may want to post this before you try e-bay: Audioasylum.com in the vinyl section and Madisound.com's forum. The former is more likely, though. Then there are places like Audiogon where a lot of vintage gear shows up.

I have a B&O Tx Linear Track turntable that I'd like to sell off as well. I just haven't tried (hate to see it go but don't need it).

Regards,
Adnan

Bill R.
09-15-2005, 10:08 AM
i'm going to get rid of too... but i think speaker tech is probably much better nowdays.. And a HK quad receiver that runs in 4 channels or bootstraps into 2 channels..

Hi Bill,

There are a couple of places where you may want to post this before you try e-bay: Audioasylum.com in the vinyl section and Madisound.com's forum. The former is more likely, though. Then there are places like Audiogon where a lot of vintage gear shows up.

I have a B&O Tx Linear Track turntable that I'd like to sell off as well. I just haven't tried (hate to see it go but don't need it).

Regards,
Adnan

Beez540
09-15-2005, 01:19 PM
I know a guy at work that would be interested in that... how much are you trying to get?

Scott H
09-15-2005, 01:55 PM
I have been trying to find a nice Thorens TD-124 mk II for a long time but they are all going for a decent buck. Good luck with the sale I'll pass the word on to a few buddies who may be interested.

Scott

technics sl-10 with a moving coil cartridge that i'm going to sell, just thought i would check if anybody was interested before i put it on ebay...I bought it new in 76 if i recall and its been sitting in a closet for at least the last 12 years. A friend used it about a year ago to transfer a bunch of old lp's to his computer and it still worked fine

pundit
09-16-2005, 04:37 PM
Hi Bill,

Regards,
Adnan
I posted DIY Mercury Filled Speaker Cables (http://db.audioasylum.com/cgi/m.mpl?forum=cables&n=52035&highlight=mercury&r=&session=) on at Audio Asylum a few years back for a joke... although not everyone thought I was kidding! :p